Fender Brad Paisley Road Worn Telecaster
- Colour / Finish: Silver Sparkle
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Tele Shape
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Bolt on neck
- Frets: 21
- Scale Length: 25,5" (64,77 cm)
- Body Material: Paulownia
- Top: Spruce
- Neck: One Piece Maple
- Neck Profile: Enhanced "V"
- Fretboard: One Piece Maple
- Fretboard radius: 9,5"
- Fretboard Inlays: Black Dots
- Pickup Configuration: S-S (2x Single Coil)
- Neck Pickup: Fender "Twisted" Single-Coil Tele
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Brad Paisley Spec Vintage-Style Telecaster
- Pickup Selector Switch: 3-way switch
- Controls: 1x volume, 1x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Fender Ashray Bridge with 3 brass saddles
- Hardware: Nickel / Chrome
- Strings thickness ex factory: .009 - .042
- Including: Gigbag
- Special Features: Custom Paisley Pickguard
- Country of Origin: Made in Mexico
Fender Brad Paisley Road Worn Telecaster · Electric Guitar
Fender Road Worn
Road WornThe look and the feel of a well used guitar has always had a charm of its own. Until now there were only three possibilities of getting such a Fender: Be patient and keep playing your own Fender until it has the required look, pay a considerable amount for a "Custom Shop" relic or pay even more for an old original! Fenders new "Road worn" series now saves the inclined guitarists a lot of time and even more money. The body is varnished with nitrocellulose lacquer and is equipped with TexMex pickups. The fretboards use 6105 fretwire and give the guitars that sound and that feel, as if they have been on the road for years!
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
Swiff A0 Clip On Tuner£ 8,75Boss Guitar Detailer£ 8,80Roland PCK-HG Instrument Care£ 19,35Roland PCK-SS Instrument Care£ 19,35