Fender American Original 60s Strat CAR
- Colour / Finish: Candy Apple Red
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Strat Shape
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Bolt on neck
- Frets: 21
- Scale Length: 25,5" (64,77 cm)
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck: One Piece Maple
- Neck Profile: Fat "C"
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard radius: 9,5"
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot inlays
- Pickup Configuration: S-S-S (3x Single Coil)
- Neck Pickup: Pure Vintage '65 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Pure Vintage '65 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Stratp
- Bridge Pickup: Pure Vintage '65 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Strat
- Pickup Selector Switch: 5-way switch
- Controls: 1x volume, 2x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Fender Pure Vintage 6-Saddle Synchronised Tremolo
- Hardware: Nickel / Chrome
- Strings thickness ex factory: .010 - .046
- Including: Hard case & accessories
- Special Features: Nitro Laquer, historically correct Hardware
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
Fender American Original 60s Strat CAR · Electric Guitar
Fender American Original
The American Original Series replaces the successful but already older American Vintage series. Fender has reworked its classics: authentic hardware, historically correct neck shaping and exact reissues of the old pickups and high quality nitro finishes.
Also in terms of playing comfort Fender has done its homework: the fingerboard is equipped with medium jumbo frets, which are dressed in a comfortable 9.5" profile.
No review for this product available.
incl. VAT and forwarding charges
Wood has been used for this product which is subject to the CITES Convention on Species Protection.
Swiff A0 Clip On Tuner£ 8,75