Expotruss Safety wire 4 mm 60 cm
- Maximum weight capacity: 10,0 kg
- Material: Steel
- Colour / Finish: Silver
- Approval: DIN 56927:2002-05
- Dimensions: 60,0 cm
- Cable Diameter: 4,0 mm²
- Safety cable with quick-release fastener for overhead mounting of light effects, lights etc.
- Highly sturdy
- Max. Load capacity 10 kg
- Saftey Cable according to DIN 56927: 2002-05 - Safety Cables
Expotruss Safety wire 4 mm 60 cm · Traverse Accessories
Important information about safety ropes:
- According to DIN 56927, the maximum fall distance is 20 cm.
- The ropes used must be mounted accordingly.
- All parts which could be released from the device during the fall (eg colour filter frame) must be additionally secured.
- The cables are not allowed to rub anywhere or be laid over edges that may cause kinking
- The connectors must not be placed on hot appliances (lights, etc. ), since there is a risk of material changes due to heat.
- Is the safety cable suitable for the existing weight load?
- Is the safety cable marked with the load capacity, manufacturer and year of manufacture?
- Are parts worn out?
- Safety devices and the associated connecting elements must not show any visible wear. As soon as bends or cracks occur, the corresponding part may not be used anymore!
- Safety devices that have been subjected to an incident must be replaced. If, for example, the maximum service life indicated on safety ropes is reached, they must be replaced immediately.
This item was given an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.
incl. Taxes and Customs duties, plus delivery costs
Available for immediate delivery
› Print view
- Alutruss Trusstool Multi-Tool, Traverse Accessories£ 17,95
- Ultralite Riggertool, Traverse Accessories£ 20,-
- Global Truss Rigger Hand, Traverse Accessories£ 47,95