ESP LTD Sparrowhawk PB
- Colour / Finish: Pelham Blue
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Heavy
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Set in neck
- Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 24,75" (62,87 cm)
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- Neck: 3-piece Mahagony
- Neck Profile: Thin "U"
- Fretboard: Makassar Ebony
- Fretboard radius: 16"
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Pickup Configuration: H-H (2x Humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: Lace Sensor Divinators
- Bridge Pickup: Lace Sensor Divinators
- Pickup Selector Switch: 3 way toggle
- Controls: 1x volume, 1x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: TonePros T3BT TOM & T1Z Tailpiece
- Hardware: Gold
- Strings thickness ex factory: .010 - .046
- Including: Hardcase
- Country of Origin: Made in Indonesia
ESP LTD Sparrowhawk PB · Electric Guitar
ESP LTD Signature
The Korean copies of the expensive ESP guitars are built with the same care and technical know how as the signature or standard series from the japanese noble brand LTD by ESP.
Since the founding of the company in 1975 by Hisatake Shibuya, ESP have become a renowned manufacturer of high-end guitars and basses. The list of worldwide ESP endorsers is also impressive. Bands such as Metallica, Rolling Stones, Rammstein, Sepultura or Children of Bodom are just a few who are role models for many musicians.
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.
Swiff A0 Clip On Tuner£ 8,75