ESP LTD M-BKM BLKS
- Colour / Finish: Black Satin
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Modern Strat
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Set in neck
- Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25,5" (64,77 cm)
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck: 3-piece Maple
- Neck Profile: Extra Thin "U"
- Fretboard: Makassar Ebony
- Fretboard radius: 14"
- Fretboard Inlays: Side Dots
- Pickup Configuration: H (1x Humbucker)
- Controls: 1x volume
- Bridge / Tremolo: Floyd Rose 1000
- Hardware: Black
- Strings thickness ex factory: .009 - .042
- Country of Origin: Made in Indonesia
ESP LTD M-BKM BLKS · Electric Guitar
ESP LTD M Series
The LTD M-series resembles the ESP M-series....Well who would of thought that? Either with glued or a one piece necks, EMGs and Floyds, this does not apply to the arched fronts or hardtails.
The Korean copies of the expensive ESP guitars are built with the same care and technical know how as the signiture or standard series from the japanese noble brand LTD by ESP.
Since the founding of the company in 1975 by Hisatake Shibuya, ESP have become a renowned manufacture of high-end guitars and basses. The list of worldwide ESP endorsers is also impressive. Bands such as Metallica, Rolling Stones, Rammstein, Sepultura oder Children of Bodom are just a few who are role models for many musicians.
No review for this product available.