ESP LTD M-1001 FR STBLK
- Colour / Finish: See Thru Black
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Modern Strat
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Neck thru
- Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25,5" (64,77 cm)
- Body Material: Alder
- Top: Figured Maple
- Neck: 3-piece Maple
- Neck Profile: Extra Thin "U"
- Fretboard: Makassar Ebony
- Fretboard radius: 12"
- Fretboard Inlays: Arrowheads
- Pickup Configuration: H-H (2x Humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: EMG 81BBC
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81BBC
- Pickup Selector Switch: 3 way toggle
- Controls: 1x volume, 1x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Floyd Rose
- Hardware: Black Nickel
- Country of Origin: Made in Indonesia
ESP LTD M-1001 FR STBLK · Electric Guitar
ESP LTD M Series
The LTD M-series resembles the ESP M-series....Well who would of thought that? Either with glued or a one piece necks, EMGs and Floyds, this does not apply to the arched fronts or hardtails.
The Korean copies of the expensive ESP guitars are built with the same care and technical know how as the signiture or standard series from the japanese noble brand LTD by ESP.
Since the founding of the company in 1975 by Hisatake Shibuya, ESP have become a renowned manufacture of high-end guitars and basses. The list of worldwide ESP endorsers is also impressive. Bands such as Metallica, Rolling Stones, Rammstein, Sepultura oder Children of Bodom are just a few who are role models for many musicians.
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.
Boss Guitar Detailer£ 9,00Roland PCK-HG Seats and Stands£ 19,80Roland PCK-SS Seats and Stands£ 19,80