ESP LTD H-200FM STR LH
- Technology: Solid Body
- Neck construction: Set in neck
- Strings: 6 string
- Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25,5" (64,77 cm)
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Neck: 3-piece Maple
- Fretboard Inlays: Offset block inlays
- Pickup Configuration: H-H (2x Humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: ESP Designed LH-150N
- Bridge Pickup: ESP Designed LH-150B
- Pickup type: passive
- Pickup Selector Switch: 3 way toggle
- Controls: 1x volume, 1x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: LTD Fixed
- Hardware: Black
- Strings thickness ex factory: .009 - .042
ESP LTD H-200FM STR LH · Left-Handed Electric Guitar
ESP LTD H Series
The LTD H-series resembles the ESP Horizon CTM from the original series. Arched maple front, Seymour Duncan or EMG Pickups and a 3+3 head plate are a few of its great features.
The Korean copies of the expensive ESP guitars are built with the same care and technical know how as the signature or standard series from the japanese noble brand LTD by ESP.
Since the founding of the company in 1975 by Hisatake Shibuya, ESP have become a renowned manufacturer of high-end guitars and basses. The list of worldwide ESP endorsers is also impressive. Bands such as Metallica, Rolling Stones, Rammstein, Sepultura oder Children of Bodom are just a few who are role models for many musicians.
No review for this product available.
Boss TU-01 Chromatic Tuner£ 8,70Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 3,00Swiff A0 Clip On Tuner£ 8,60Boss TU-03 Chromatic Tuner/Metro ...£ 16,50Boss Guitar Detailer£ 8,70Roland PCK-HG Instrument Care£ 19,10