ESP LTD H-1001QM STG
- Colour / Finish: See Thru Green
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Modern Strat
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Set in neck
- Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25,5" (64,77 cm)
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Quilted maple
- Neck: 3-piece Maple
- Neck Profile: Thin "U"
- Fretboard: Makassar Ebony
- Fretboard radius: 14"
- Fretboard Inlays: Offset block inlays
- Pickup Configuration: H-H (2x Humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Sentient
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Pegasus
- Pickup Selector Switch: 3-way switch
- Controls: 1x volume, 1x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Hipshot Hardtail
- Hardware: Black
- Strings thickness ex factory: .010 - .046
- Country of Origin: Made in Korea
- Hipshot Bridge
- Locking Tuners
ESP LTD H-1001QM STG · Electric Guitar
Guitars made for wilder music styles don't always have to be black. The ESP LTD H1000 QM offers classy optics - vaulted quilted maple top - with official ingredients such as active EMG pickups and hipshot bridge with string thru body. The see through black cherry paintwork emphasises the beautifully grained top.
No review for this product available.
Korg Magnetune Tuner£ 3,20Boss TU-03 Chromatic Tuner/Metro ...£ 17,10Boss Guitar Detailer£ 9,00Roland PCK-HG Seats and Stands£ 19,80Roland PCK-SS Seats and Stands£ 19,80