ESP LTD GL Kami 4
- Colour / Finish: Kamikaze 4 Graphic
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Modern Strat
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Bolt on neck
- Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25,5" (64,77 cm)
- Body Material: Basswood
- Neck: One Piece Maple
- Neck Profile: Thin "U"
- Fretboard: One Piece Maple
- Fretboard radius: 14"
- Fretboard Inlays: Offset dot inlays
- Pickup Configuration: H-S (1x Humbucker, 1x Single Coil)
- Neck Pickup: ESP Designed LH-100N
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan SWD Custom
- Pickup Selector Switch: Push/Pull Poti
- Controls: 1x volume
- Hardware: Black
- Strings thickness ex factory: .009 - .042
- Including: Hardcase
- Country of Origin: Made in Indonesia
ESP LTD GL Kami 4 · Electric Guitar
ESP LTD Signature
The Korean copies of the expensive ESP guitars are built with the same care and technical know how as the signature or standard series from the japanese noble brand LTD by ESP.
Since the founding of the company in 1975 by Hisatake Shibuya, ESP have become a renowned manufacturer of high-end guitars and basses. The list of worldwide ESP endorsers is also impressive. Bands such as Metallica, Rolling Stones, Rammstein, Sepultura or Children of Bodom are just a few who are role models for many musicians.
No review for this product available.
Swiff A0 Clip On Tuner£ 8,75