RTOM · Drums and Percussion(17 items found.)
- Drumhead accessories RTOM Moongel Damper Pads blue£ 7,56
- Drumhead accessories RTOM Moongel Damper Pads clear£ 7,08
- Practice Pad RTOM Black Hole 16" Practice Pad£ 79,20
- Practice Pad RTOM Moongel Workout Pad£ 39,60
- Practice Pad RTOM Black Hole 20/10/12/14/14 Practice Pad Set£ 353,-
- Practice Pad RTOM Black Hole 22/10/12/16/14 Practice Pad Set£ 361,-
- Practice Pad RTOM Black Hole 14" Practice Pad£ 74,40
- Practice Pad RTOM Black Hole 20" Bassdrum Practice Pad£ 111,-
- Practice Pad RTOM Black Hole 22" Bassdrum Practice Pad£ 117,-
- Practice Pad RTOM Black Hole 18" Bassdrum Practice Pad£ 91,-
- Practice Pad RTOM Black Hole 10" Practice Pad£ 66,-
- Practice Pad RTOM Black Hole 12" Practice Pad£ 71,-
- Practice Pad RTOM Black Hole 13" Practice Pad£ 72,-
- Practice Pad RTOM Black Hole 22/10/12/14/14 Practice Pad Set£ 358,-
- Practice Pad RTOM Black Hole 22/12/13/16/14 Practice Pad Set£ 370,-
- Practice Pad RTOM Black Hole 24" Bassdrum Practice Pad£ 99,-
- Practice Pad RTOM Moongel WP14 14" Workout-Pad£ 51,-
RTOM Corporation was founded with a single goal: to create uncompromising drum accessories that enhance the playing experience. Since its inception, RTOM has challenged every conventional concept and technology in an effort to bring a new level of enjoyment to the practice of your instrument.
RTOM's goal is to lead the way in developing new products and technologies that allow drummers to practice without compromise. All too often drummers have to settle for an experience below par. To put it simply, "We want your experience with RTOM products to improve your basic playing skills to make you the best possible musician".
At RTOM, people from many disciplines such as engineering, manufacturing and science work together to improve the way drums are played. We all have a passion for drums. Our goal is to bring our unique skills to an area of percussion that has long been overlooked by the drum industry. Practice makes perfect. RTOM makes practice, makes the master.
RTOM was founded in 1992 by Tom Rogers. His belief in the transformative power of technology stems in part from his work with the legendary Dr. Amar Bose during his service in the Navy. This was "an eye-opening experience" and led to RTOM's philosophy of using technical principles to improve the way percussion instruments are played. Tom's passion for learning is deeply rooted in the RTOM culture and is an important driver of our research.