Pearl · Drums and Percussion(493 items found.)
- Cymbal Stand Pearl 830 Cymbal Boom Stand£ 52,-
- Drum Throne Pearl D-50 Drum Throne£ 36,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl 530 Single Bassdrum Pedal£ 45,-
- Snare Stand Pearl 930 S-930£ 55,-
- Cymbal Mount Pearl Cymbalholder with Clamp£ 31,95
- Cymbal Stand Pearl 830 Straight Cymbal Stand£ 41,95
- Snare drum Pearl Export 14" x 5,5" Jet Black Snare£ 61,-
- Hardware Bag Pearl 46" Drum Hardware Trolley£ 79,-
- Drum Kit Pearl Compact Traveler Kit£ 177,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl Eliminator Redline P2052C Chain Drive£ 319,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl 930 Demonator Double Pedal£ 161,-
- Bass Drum Beater Pearl DB-100 Duo Beater£ 8,95
- Rack Clamp Pearl Icon PCX-100 Pipe Clamp£ 26,-
- Drum Kit Pearl Roadshow 22" Jet Black Complete Drumset£ 378,-
- Percussion Holder Pearl Pearl Rapid Lock HiHat Clutch£ 19,95
- Cymbal Stand Pearl 930 BC-930£ 70,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl 930 P-930 Demonator£ 70,-
- Hi-Hat Stand Pearl Eliminator Redline H-2050£ 262,-
- Drum Throne Pearl 790 Standard Drum Throne£ 43,95
- Log Drum Pearl Awakening Series Tongue Drum G Major£ 179,-
- Drum Bag Pearl Backpack with Stickbag£ 48,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl Eliminator Redline P2052B£ 329,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl Eliminator Redline Chain Drive Single Pedal£ 142,-
- Drum Kit Pearl Export 20" Smokey Chrome Complete Drumset£ 682,-
- Drum Kit Pearl Export 22" Smokey Chrome Complete Drumset£ 679,-
- Snare Stand Pearl 930 S-930D£ 64,-
- Drum Kit Pearl Export 20" High Voltage Blue Complete Drumset£ 679,-
- Percussion Holder Pearl Multi Bassdrum Leg Set£ 131,-
- Cymbal Mount Pearl 830 Cymbal Holder CH-830£ 31,95
- Hi-Hat Stand Pearl Eliminator Redline RH-2050£ 289,-
- Drum Throne Pearl D-730S£ 49,95
- Snare drum Pearl Export 14" x 5,5" Artic Sparkle Snare£ 75,-
- Drum Kit Pearl Export Artisan 22" Teal Blue Ash LTD Drumset£ 897,-
- Drum Bag Pearl 22/10/12/16/14 Drum Bag Set£ 108,-
- Bass Drum Beater Pearl Eliminator B250QB Quad Beater£ 22,95
- Drum Kit Pearl Export 20" Jet Black Complete Drumset£ 709,-
- Snare drum Pearl Free Floating FTSS1435£ 430,-
- Hi-Hat Stand Pearl Redline H-1050£ 186,-
- Drum Throne Pearl Roadster D-2500BR£ 299,-
- Drum Throne Pearl D-930£ 77,-
- Drum Kit Pearl Decade Maple 22" Satin Black Burst£ 1.041,-
- Drum Kit Pearl Decade Maple 22" Satin Brown Burst Drumset£ 1.041,-
- Drum Kit Pearl Decade Maple DMP925S/C229£ 868,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl Demon Drive P3000D£ 257,-
- Marching Accessories Pearl PF-40 Marching Bass Drum Foot 4 Pcs.£ 28,95
- Snare drum Pearl Piccolo Soprano M1330£ 259,-
- Snare drum Pearl Hybrid Exotic HEK1480£ 610,-
- Drum Throne Pearl Roadster D-1000N£ 123,-
- Snare drum Pearl Sensitone Premium STA1450FB£ 619,-
- Drum Rack Pearl DR80 Three-Sided Drum Rack£ 214,-
- Drum Accessories Pearl E-Drum Add-on Pack£ 71,-
- Drum Kit Pearl Export 20" Black Cherry Glitter Complete Drumset£ 679,-
- Percussion Holder Pearl OptiMount OPT0910£ 48,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl P922 Powershifter£ 199,-
- Drum Kit Pearl Roadshow 20" Red Wine£ 448,-
- Hi-Hat Stand Pearl 830 H-830£ 70,-
- Cymbal Mount Pearl 830 Short Cymbal Boom Holder£ 35,-
- Percussion Holder Pearl OptiMount Suspension System OPT1112£ 43,95
- Tuning Key Pearl Drum Tuning Key£ 5,95
- Snare drum Pearl Modern Utility 13" x 5" Matte Natural Snare£ 159,-
PearlToward the end of the 40´s jazz was gaining popularity in Japan and musical education was increasing strongly in schools. Even though there was a large demand for instruments, especially for percussion, it was nearly imposable to get anything.
That is when Katsumi Yanagisawa, who had been producing music stands since 1946, decided to start building bass and snare drums. He called the company „Pearl Industry, Ltd. “.
In 1953 the company was extended and started producing drum sets, marching drums, latin percussion, cymbals, stands and accessories under the name "Pearl Musical Instrument Company". Tsumis oldest son Mitsuo saw the oversees potential of the brand and so started a export department, exporting Pearl products through agents and trading companies.
In 1961 Pearl built a 4.500m² production plant in Chiba (Japan) to meet the huge demand that had aroused due to the popularity of Rock´n´Roll. The produced drum sets were inexpensive and were branded : Maxwin, CB-700, Crest, Revelle, Revere, Lyra, Majestic, Whitehall, Apollo, Toreador, Roxy, Coronet, and more. All in all Pearl was producing instruments for over 30 different brands.
In 1965 Mitsuo developed a long term strategy to place Pearl at the top of the percussion industry. This strategy consisted of the following points:
1. Developing new products that are equal or better in quality to the competition..
2. Installation of a automated machines in the plant in Chiba, to increase production.
3. Founding of a subsidiary in Taiwan
4. Set up of a worldwide sales and service network.
1966 Pearl introduced its first professional drum set to the market, called " Pearl President Series"
1968 Pearl entered the flute market with gold and silver instruments. Different ranges cover everyone from the school beginner to the professional.
1972 the first fibreglass and wood fibreglass drums were presented. A year later the Pearl Musical Instrument Company of Taiwan was opened. The first products made were the Pearl W-5. The Chiba production facility supplied goods like drum sets, marching drums, timpani and symphonic chimes for the Japanese markets. Peal introduced the “Transparents”, seamless drums from Acrylic-plastics
1977 the Pearl Vary system was launched. One year later the Vary-Pitch Cannons designed by Randy May were introduced. A further year later Pearls Syncussion E-Drum-System hits the markets.
No matter if rock, metal, pop, jazz, country or R´n´B: Pearl drums feel at home everywhere, so its not surprising that the endorser list its very wide-ranging: Chad Smith (Red Hot Chili Peppers), Joey Jordison (Slipknot), Virgil Donati, Dennis Chambers (Santana i.e.), Omar Hakim, Ian Paice (Deep Purple), Daniel Adair (3 Doors Down / Nickelback), Eric Singer (KISS / Alice Cooper), Tico Torres (Bon Jovi), Steve Ferrone, Marvin "Smitty" Smith and many more.
Today Pearl is the worlds largest drum manufacturer with over 600 employees. Constant
Progression is a key factor to Pearls success. The top level quality, especially of the drum sets, has convinced many top drummers worldwide.
Pearls product range reaches from the fully featured beginners drum set to the custom, handmade Masterworks sets. The Taiwanese production plant now consists of 5 factories that have the capacity to serve the global demand of Pearl products.