Pearl · Drums and Percussion(168 items found.)
- Cymbal Mount Pearl Cymbalholder with Clamp£ 37,-
- Snare drum Pearl Export 14" x 5,5" Jet Black Snare£ 75,-
- Drum Rack Pearl DR80 Three-Sided Drum Rack£ 227,-
- Drum Kit Pearl Export 20'' Smokey Chrome Complete Drumset£ 668,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl Eliminator Redline P2052C Chain Drive£ 349,-
- Cymbal Stand Pearl 830 Straight Cymbal Stand£ 55,-
- Cymbal Stand Pearl 930 BC-930£ 79,-
- Hardware Bag Pearl 46" Drum Hardware Trolley£ 81,-
- Drum Throne Pearl 790 Standard Drum Throne£ 54,99
- Drum Kit Pearl Roadshow 22" Jet Black Complete Drumset£ 514,-
- Percussion Holder Pearl Multi Bassdrum Leg Set£ 123,-
- Cymbal Mount Pearl 830 Cymbal Holder CH-830£ 39,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl 930 Demonator Double Pedal£ 196,-
- Drum Kit Pearl Export 20'' High Voltage Blue Complete Drumset£ 688,-
- Drum Kit Pearl Export 20" Jet Black Complete Drumset£ 707,-
- Hi-Hat Stand Pearl Eliminator Redline H-2050£ 259,-
- Rack Clamp Pearl Icon PCX-100 Pipe Clamp£ 31,-
- Tom Mount Pearl 900 TH900S/C£ 43,95
- Snare Stand Pearl 930 S-930£ 71,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl Eliminator Redline Chain Drive Single Pedal£ 173,-
- Drum Rack Pearl Icon DR-511C Single Curved Drum Rack£ 281,-
- Drum Module Pearl MIMIC powered by Slate Pro Drum Modul£ 2.259,-
- Percussion Holder Pearl Pearl Rapid Lock Drop Clutch£ 34,95
- Replacement Unit Pearl SM-411B Lug Screw Black Finish£ 0,95
- Cymbal Mount Pearl 830 Short Cymbal Boom Holder£ 40,-
- Marching Accessories Pearl PF-40 Marching Bass Drum Foot 4 Pcs.£ 29,-
- Drum Bag Pearl 22/12/13/16/14 Drumbag Set£ 123,-
- Drum Bag Pearl 22/10/12/16/14 Drum Bag Set£ 108,-
- Drum Throne Pearl D-930£ 89,-
- Electronic Drum Kit Pearl e/Merge Hybrid Electronic Drum Kit£ 3.830,-
- Drum Kit Pearl Roadshow Junior Grindstone Sparkle Complete Set£ 318,-
- Drum Kit Pearl Decade Maple 22" Satin Brown Burst Drumset£ 1.204,-
- Percussion Holder Pearl Pearl Rapid Lock HiHat Clutch£ 22,95
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl 530 Single Bassdrum Pedal£ 45,50
- Drum Kit Pearl Decade Maple DMP925S/C227£ 980,-
- Rack Clamp Pearl Icon PCX-300 Rotating Rail Accessory Clamp£ 69,-
- Snare Stand Pearl 930 S-930D£ 79,70
- Percussion Holder Pearl ADP-20£ 26,-
- Drum Accessories Pearl E-Drum Add-on Pack£ 70,-
- Snare Pearl 14" Snare Wires 20 Strands for Free Floating Snares£ 12,70
- Snare drum Pearl Free Floating FTMM1450£ 532,-
- Rack Clamp Pearl Icon AL-86AC Curved Rack Bar with Clamp£ 72,-
- Drum Kit Pearl Midtown MDT764P/C701£ 399,-
- Snare Pearl 14" Steel Snare Wire 20 Strands£ 16,40
- Drum Bag Pearl Backpack with Stickbag£ 55,-
- Cajon Add-on Pearl Cajon Jingle Cups Brass & Steel Jingles£ 14,95
- Drum Throne Pearl D-730S£ 55,-
- Snare drum Pearl JJ1365N Joey Jordison£ 319,-
- Cymbal Mount Pearl 1030 Short Arm Cymbal Holder£ 79,-
- Hi-Hat Stand Pearl Eliminator Redline RH-2050£ 312,-
- Snare drum Pearl Modern Utility 14" x 8" Black Ice Snare£ 205,-
- Practice Pad Pearl PDR-08SP£ 21,95
- Snare drum Pearl Piccolo Soprano S1330B£ 212,-
- Drum Throne Pearl Roadster D-1000N£ 155,-
- Hi-Hat Stand Pearl 150 HiHat Stand£ 129,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl Eliminator Redline P2052B£ 366,-
- Rack Clamp Pearl PC08 Rack Clamp£ 25,95
- Percussion Holder Pearl Rapid Lock Supergrip HiHat Clutch£ 24,95
- Tom Mount Pearl TH88S Tomarm£ 30,95
- Bass Drum Beater Pearl Demon Drive B-300F Control Core Felt Beater£ 37,95
PearlToward the end of the 40´s jazz was gaining popularity in Japan and musical education was increasing strongly in schools. Even though there was a large demand for instruments, especially for percussion, it was nearly imposable to get anything.
That is when Katsumi Yanagisawa, who had been producing music stands since 1946, decided to start building bass and snare drums. He called the company „Pearl Industry, Ltd. “.
In 1953 the company was extended and started producing drum sets, marching drums, latin percussion, cymbals, stands and accessories under the name "Pearl Musical Instrument Company". Tsumis oldest son Mitsuo saw the oversees potential of the brand and so started a export department, exporting Pearl products through agents and trading companies.
In 1961 Pearl built a 4.500m² production plant in Chiba (Japan) to meet the huge demand that had aroused due to the popularity of Rock´n´Roll. The produced drum sets were inexpensive and were branded : Maxwin, CB-700, Crest, Revelle, Revere, Lyra, Majestic, Whitehall, Apollo, Toreador, Roxy, Coronet, and more. All in all Pearl was producing instruments for over 30 different brands.
In 1965 Mitsuo developed a long term strategy to place Pearl at the top of the percussion industry. This strategy consisted of the following points:
1. Developing new products that are equal or better in quality to the competition..
2. Installation of a automated machines in the plant in Chiba, to increase production.
3. Founding of a subsidiary in Taiwan
4. Set up of a worldwide sales and service network.
1966 Pearl introduced its first professional drum set to the market, called " Pearl President Series"
1968 Pearl entered the flute market with gold and silver instruments. Different ranges cover everyone from the school beginner to the professional.
1972 the first fibreglass and wood fibreglass drums were presented. A year later the Pearl Musical Instrument Company of Taiwan was opened. The first products made were the Pearl W-5. The Chiba production facility supplied goods like drum sets, marching drums, timpani and symphonic chimes for the Japanese markets. Peal introduced the “Transparents”, seamless drums from Acrylic-plastics
1977 the Pearl Vary system was launched. One year later the Vary-Pitch Cannons designed by Randy May were introduced. A further year later Pearls Syncussion E-Drum-System hits the markets.
No matter if rock, metal, pop, jazz, country or R´n´B: Pearl drums feel at home everywhere, so its not surprising that the endorser list its very wide-ranging: Chad Smith (Red Hot Chili Peppers), Joey Jordison (Slipknot), Virgil Donati, Dennis Chambers (Santana i.e.), Omar Hakim, Ian Paice (Deep Purple), Daniel Adair (3 Doors Down / Nickelback), Eric Singer (KISS / Alice Cooper), Tico Torres (Bon Jovi), Steve Ferrone, Marvin "Smitty" Smith and many more.
Today Pearl is the worlds largest drum manufacturer with over 600 employees. Constant
Progression is a key factor to Pearls success. The top level quality, especially of the drum sets, has convinced many top drummers worldwide.
Pearls product range reaches from the fully featured beginners drum set to the custom, handmade Masterworks sets. The Taiwanese production plant now consists of 5 factories that have the capacity to serve the global demand of Pearl products.