Pearl · Drums and Percussion(98 items found.)
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl P-530 Single Bassdrum Pedal£ 45,-
- Cymbal Stand Pearl C-830 Straight Cymbal Stand£ 57,-
- Snare Stand Pearl S-930 Snare Drum Stand£ 92,-
- Snare Stand Pearl 930 S-930D£ 109,-
- Cymbal Mount Pearl CH-70 Cymbalholder with Clamp£ 49,-
- Drum Kit Pearl Roadshow Junior Jet Black Complete Set£ 347,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl 930 Demonator P-932 Double Pedal£ 219,-
- Snare drum Pearl Export 14" x 5,5" Jet Black Snare£ 107,-
- Drum Throne Pearl D-930£ 113,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl Demon Drive XR P-3500D Direct Drive Machine Single Pedal£ 425,-
- Drum Kit Pearl Masters Maple Pure 22" Matte Olive Burst£ 3.567,-
- Snare drum Pearl Signature DC1465S/C Dennis Chambers 14" x 6,5" Snare Drum£ 1.043,-
- Double Tom Stand Pearl T-1035L Twin Tom Stand L-Rod£ 364,-
- Tom Mount Pearl THL-1030S L-Rod Tom Holder Short£ 129,-
- Snare drum Pearl Free Floating 14" x 8" African Mahogany£ 855,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl 930 P-930 Demonator£ 95,-
- Drum Throne Pearl D-730S£ 75,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl Eliminator P-1032R Solo Red Twin Pedal£ 425,-
- Snare drum Pearl Free Floating 14" x 3,5" Stainless Steel£ 587,-
- Cymbal Mount Pearl CH830S Short Cymbal Boom Holder£ 48,-
- Drum Rack Pearl DR-80 Three-Sided Drum Rack£ 288,-
- Cymbal Stand Pearl 930 BC-930£ 92,-
- Drum Throne Pearl Roadster D-3500 Multi-Core Saddle Drum Throne£ 246,-
- Hi-Hat Stand Pearl Eliminator H-1030 Solo HiHat Stand£ 184,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl Eliminator Redline P-2050C Chain Drive Single Pedal£ 225,-
- Tom Mount Pearl 1030 TH-1030S£ 91,-
- Snare Stand Pearl 830 S-830£ 77,-
- Percussion Holder Pearl HCL-205QR Rapid Lock Supergrip HiHat Clutch£ 32,-
- Snare Pearl 14" Steel Snare Wire 20 Strands£ 22,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl 920 P-920£ 104,-
- Percussion Holder Pearl ADP-20£ 29,-
- Snare drum Pearl Pearl Export 14" x 5,5" High Voltage Blue£ 103,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl 830 P-830£ 77,-
- Tuning Key Pearl Drum Tuning Key£ 5,95
- Percussion Stand Pearl PTT-8511 Tech Tray Trap Table£ 49,95
- Hi-Hat Stand Pearl Redline H-1050£ 291,-
- Replacement Unit Pearl HPP-2 Bass Drum Hoop Protector£ 9,-
- Cymbal Mount Pearl 830 Cymbal Holder CH-830£ 48,-
- Drum Bag Pearl 22/12/13/16/14 Drumbag Set£ 161,75
- Drum Accessories Pearl E-Drum Add-on Pack£ 100,-
- Rack Clamp Pearl Icon PCX-100 Pipe Clamp£ 37,95
- Replacement Unit Pearl BT3 Tom Tom Bracket£ 24,95
- Bass Drum Beater Pearl DB-100 Duo Beater£ 9,90
- Cymbal Stand Pearl 930 C-930 Straight Cymbal Stand£ 88,-
- Percussion Holder Pearl AX25£ 39,95
- Percussion Stand Pearl PPS-82 Percussion Rack£ 77,-
- Snare Stand Pearl 1030 S-1030£ 159,-
- Snare Stand Pearl 1030 S-1030LS£ 178,-
- Multi-Stand Pearl 1030 TC-1030B£ 356,-
- Multi-Stand Pearl 930 TC-930£ 251,-
- Percussion Holder Pearl ADP-30£ 66,-
- Percussion Holder Pearl AX28 Multi Clamp£ 52,-
- Bass Drumhead Pearl Black Beat EB20BDPL£ 51,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl Eliminator P-1032 Solo Black Twin Pedal£ 369,-
- Snare drum Pearl Export 14" x 5,5" Black Cherry Glitter Snare£ 119,-
- Drum Kit Pearl Export 20" Jet Black Complete Drumset£ 956,-
- Snare drum Pearl Free Floating FTMM1450£ 662,-
- Drumhead accessories Pearl Full Size Bass Drum Muffler£ 16,40
- Percussion Holder Pearl I.S.S. Integrated Suspension System Super Hoop 8" -10"£ 48,95
- Drum Rack Pearl Icon DR-511 Single Straight Drum Rack£ 325,-
PearlToward the end of the 40's jazz was gaining popularity in Japan and musical education was increasing strongly in schools. Even though there was a large demand for instruments, especially for percussion, it was nearly imposable to get anything.
That is when Katsumi Yanagisawa, who had been producing music stands since 1946, decided to start building bass and snare drums. He called the company "Pearl Industry, Ltd. ".
In 1953 the company was extended and started producing drum sets, marching drums, latin percussion, cymbals, stands and accessories under the name "Pearl Musical Instrument Company". Tsumis oldest son Mitsuo saw the oversees potential of the brand and so started a export department, exporting Pearl products through agents and trading companies.
In 1961 Pearl built a 4.500 m² production plant in Chiba (Japan) to meet the huge demand that had aroused due to the popularity of Rock'n'Roll. The produced drum sets were inexpensive and were branded: Maxwin, CB-700, Crest, Revelle, Revere, Lyra, Majestic, Whitehall, Apollo, Toreador, Roxy, Coronet, and more. All in all Pearl was producing instruments for over 30 different brands
In 1965 Mitsuo developed a long term strategy to place Pearl at the top of the percussion industry. This strategy consisted of the following points:
1. Developing new products that are equal or better in quality to the competition.
2. Installation of a automated machines in the plant in Chiba, to increase production.
3. Founding of a subsidiary in Taiwan
4. Set up of a worldwide sales and service network.
1966 Pearl introduced its first professional drum set to the market, called " Pearl President Series"
1968 Pearl entered the flute market with gold and silver instruments. Different ranges cover everyone from the school beginner to the professional.
1972 the first fibreglass and wood fibreglass drums were presented. A year later the Pearl Musical Instrument Company of Taiwan was opened. The first products made were the Pearl W-5. The Chiba production facility supplied goods like drum sets, marching drums, timpani and symphonic chimes for the Japanese markets. Peal introduced the "Transparents", seamless drums from Acrylic-plastics.
1977 the Pearl Vary system was launched. One year later the Vary-Pitch Cannons designed by Randy May were introduced. A further year later Pearls Syncussion E-Drum-System hits the markets.
No matter if rock, metal, pop, jazz, country or R'n'B: Pearl drums feel at home everywhere, so its not surprising that the endorser list its very wide-ranging: Chad Smith (Red Hot Chili Peppers), Joey Jordison (Slipknot), Virgil Donati, Dennis Chambers (Santana i. e. ), Omar Hakim, Ian Paice (Deep Purple), Daniel Adair (3 Doors Down / Nickelback), Eric Singer (KISS / Alice Cooper), Tico Torres (Bon Jovi), Steve Ferrone, Marvin "Smitty" Smith and many more.
Today Pearl is the worlds largest drum manufacturer with over 600 employees.
Constant progression is a key factor to Pearls success. The top level quality, especially of the drum sets, has convinced many top drummers worldwide.
Pearls product range reaches from the fully featured beginners drum set to the custom, handmade Masterworks sets. The Taiwanese production plant now consists of 5 factories that have the capacity to serve the global demand of Pearl products.