Pearl · Drums and Percussion(133 items found.)
- Cymbal Mount Pearl Cymbalholder with Clamp£ 31,95
- Drum Kit Pearl Compact Traveler Kit£ 174,-
- Snare drum Pearl Export 14" x 5,5" Jet Black Snare£ 75,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl 930 Demonator Double Pedal£ 175,-
- Bass Drum Beater Pearl DB-100 Duo Beater£ 8,95
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl Eliminator Redline P2052C Chain Drive£ 319,-
- Drum Throne Pearl 790 Standard Drum Throne£ 48,95
- Hardware Bag Pearl 46" Drum Hardware Trolley£ 79,-
- Drum Kit Pearl Roadshow 22" Jet Black Complete Drumset£ 442,-
- Rack Clamp Pearl Icon PCX-100 Pipe Clamp£ 25,95
- Snare Stand Pearl 1030 S-1030£ 134,-
- Snare Stand Pearl 930 S-930D£ 64,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl Demon Drive Direct Drive Double Pedal£ 552,-
- Drum Kit Pearl Export 20" Jet Black Complete Drumset£ 694,-
- Drum Bag Pearl Backpack with Stickbag£ 49,95
- Cymbal Mount Pearl 830 Cymbal Holder CH-830£ 31,95
- Percussion Holder Pearl Pearl Rapid Lock HiHat Clutch£ 19,95
- Hi-Hat Stand Pearl Eliminator Redline H-2050£ 261,-
- Electronic Drum Kit Pearl e/Merge Traditional Electronic Drum Kit£ 3.518,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl Eliminator Redline Chain Drive Single Pedal£ 173,-
- Drum Module Pearl MIMIC powered by Slate Pro Drum Modul£ 2.104,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl Eliminator Redline P2052B£ 329,-
- Drum Kit Pearl Decade Maple 22" Satin Black Burst£ 1.019,-
- Drum Kit Pearl Decade Maple 22" Satin Brown Burst Drumset£ 1.019,-
- Snare drum Pearl Piccolo Soprano M1330£ 262,-
- Drum Throne Pearl Roadster D-2500BR£ 304,-
- Drum Kit Pearl Export 20" Black Cherry Glitter Complete Drumset£ 679,-
- Snare drum Pearl Sensitone Premium STA1450FB£ 619,-
- Snare Pearl 14" Snare Wires 20 Strands for Free Floating Snares£ 10,95
- Snare drum Pearl Free Floating FTSS1435£ 421,-
- Marching Accessories Pearl PF-40 Marching Bass Drum Foot 4 Pcs.£ 28,95
- Hi-Hat Stand Pearl 150 HiHat Stand£ 129,-
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl Demon Drive P3000D£ 256,-
- Percussion Holder Pearl OptiMount OPT0910£ 42,95
- Mesh-Head Pearl MFH-10£ 8,95
- Snare drum Pearl Modern Utility 12" x 7" Black Ice Snare£ 179,-
- Snare drum Pearl Modern Utility 13" x 5" Matte Natural Snare£ 159,-
- Snare Pearl 14" Steel Snare Wire 20 Strands£ 14,95
- Hi-Hat Stand Pearl 830 H-830£ 78,-
- Cajon Add-on Pearl Cajon Jingle Cups Brass & Steel Jingles£ 13,95
- Drum Throne Pearl D-930£ 77,-
- Tuning Key Pearl Drum Tuning Key£ 5,95
- Drum Accessories Pearl E-Drum Add-on Pack£ 69,-
- Hi-Hat Stand Pearl Eliminator Redline RH-2050£ 288,-
- Snare drum Pearl FireCracker FCP1050 #701£ 122,-
- Drum Bag Pearl 22/10/12/16/14 Drum Bag Set£ 108,-
- Replacement Unit Pearl 900 PL-08 Nylon Bushing L 7/8" 22 mm£ 1,95
- Snare drum Pearl Decade Maple 14" x 5,5" Satin Black Burst£ 129,-
- Snare drum Pearl Decade Maple 14" x 5,5" Snare Satin Brown Burst£ 129,-
- Snare drum Pearl Decade Maple 14"x5,5" Snare Satin Slate Black£ 139,-
- Bass Drum Beater Pearl Demon Drive B-300F Control Core Felt Beater£ 34,95
- Percussion Holder Pearl OptiMount Suspension System OPT1112£ 43,95
- Bassdrum Pedal Pearl P922 Powershifter£ 174,-
- Replacement Unit Pearl WL-230A Wing Lock Cymbal Nut & Seat£ 12,95
- Bass Drumhead Pearl Black Beat Logofell EB22BDPL£ 34,95
- Cymbal Stand Pearl 150 Cymbal Boom Stand£ 72,-
- Cymbal Stand Pearl 150 Straight Cymbal Stand£ 69,-
- Drumhead accessories Pearl Outside Muffler for Snare / TomTom£ 13,95
- Rack Clamp Pearl PC08 Rack Clamp£ 20,95
- Replacement Unit Pearl NP69/2 Cymbal Protection Sleeve£ 3,95
PearlToward the end of the 40´s jazz was gaining popularity in Japan and musical education was increasing strongly in schools. Even though there was a large demand for instruments, especially for percussion, it was nearly imposable to get anything.
That is when Katsumi Yanagisawa, who had been producing music stands since 1946, decided to start building bass and snare drums. He called the company „Pearl Industry, Ltd. “.
In 1953 the company was extended and started producing drum sets, marching drums, latin percussion, cymbals, stands and accessories under the name "Pearl Musical Instrument Company". Tsumis oldest son Mitsuo saw the oversees potential of the brand and so started a export department, exporting Pearl products through agents and trading companies.
In 1961 Pearl built a 4.500m² production plant in Chiba (Japan) to meet the huge demand that had aroused due to the popularity of Rock´n´Roll. The produced drum sets were inexpensive and were branded : Maxwin, CB-700, Crest, Revelle, Revere, Lyra, Majestic, Whitehall, Apollo, Toreador, Roxy, Coronet, and more. All in all Pearl was producing instruments for over 30 different brands.
In 1965 Mitsuo developed a long term strategy to place Pearl at the top of the percussion industry. This strategy consisted of the following points:
1. Developing new products that are equal or better in quality to the competition..
2. Installation of a automated machines in the plant in Chiba, to increase production.
3. Founding of a subsidiary in Taiwan
4. Set up of a worldwide sales and service network.
1966 Pearl introduced its first professional drum set to the market, called " Pearl President Series"
1968 Pearl entered the flute market with gold and silver instruments. Different ranges cover everyone from the school beginner to the professional.
1972 the first fibreglass and wood fibreglass drums were presented. A year later the Pearl Musical Instrument Company of Taiwan was opened. The first products made were the Pearl W-5. The Chiba production facility supplied goods like drum sets, marching drums, timpani and symphonic chimes for the Japanese markets. Peal introduced the “Transparents”, seamless drums from Acrylic-plastics
1977 the Pearl Vary system was launched. One year later the Vary-Pitch Cannons designed by Randy May were introduced. A further year later Pearls Syncussion E-Drum-System hits the markets.
No matter if rock, metal, pop, jazz, country or R´n´B: Pearl drums feel at home everywhere, so its not surprising that the endorser list its very wide-ranging: Chad Smith (Red Hot Chili Peppers), Joey Jordison (Slipknot), Virgil Donati, Dennis Chambers (Santana i.e.), Omar Hakim, Ian Paice (Deep Purple), Daniel Adair (3 Doors Down / Nickelback), Eric Singer (KISS / Alice Cooper), Tico Torres (Bon Jovi), Steve Ferrone, Marvin "Smitty" Smith and many more.
Today Pearl is the worlds largest drum manufacturer with over 600 employees. Constant
Progression is a key factor to Pearls success. The top level quality, especially of the drum sets, has convinced many top drummers worldwide.
Pearls product range reaches from the fully featured beginners drum set to the custom, handmade Masterworks sets. The Taiwanese production plant now consists of 5 factories that have the capacity to serve the global demand of Pearl products.