Dunnett · Drum Accessories(9 items found.)
- Replacement Unit Dunnett Ludwig Retro Snare Strainer£ 66,-
- Replacement Unit Dunnett Quick Release Butt End£ 11,95
- Drum Keys Dunnett 14" Hybrid Snaredrum Hoop£ 103,-
- Replacement Unit Dunnett Dual Quick Release Snare Strainer£ 68,-
- Drum Keys Dunnett 14" Hybrid Snaredrum Hoop Batter Side£ 103,-
- Replacement Unit Dunnett 3 Position Vintage Style Snare Strainer£ 60,-
- Replacement Unit Dunnett 3 Shock Mounted Floortom Leg£ 72,-
- Replacement Unit Dunnett 3 Shock Mounted Floortom Legs£ 72,-
- Replacement Unit Dunnett George Way Snare Strainer£ 48,95
Half an old proverb says: "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery". The lesser known other half says: "Invention is the sincerest form of criticism. The existence of the Dunnett Classic Drums can attest to both of these proverbs.
This is a big part of the reason why people started working with drums in 1978. As a drummer, they were dissatisfied with the available products and began to modify, touch up, edge-trim, etc. the cabinets and hardware of other manufacturers. It became a work of pleasure!
By 1994 Dunnett had designed, developed and built several prototypes based on their own rather unorthodox concepts, simple innovations and what they felt was missing from existing products (including the creation of the world's first titanium drum).
The end result of this work resulted in the perfection of snare drums made of titanium and stainless steel. These instruments ended up in the hands of some very capable drummers, producers and studio technicians. The positive feedback was overwhelming - as was the demand for more.