DPA d:vote CORE 4099A
- Instrument Microphone
- Type: Clip-on Lavalier / Lapelle Microphone
- Instrument Choice: Acoustic Instruments
- Instrument (Choice): Accordion
- Transducer principle: Condenser
- Pickup pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 80 Hz - 15 kHz
- Max. SPL: 142 dB
- Open circuit sensitivity: 6 mV/Pa
- Impedance: 100 Ohm
- Phantom Power: 12-48 V
- Connection Plug: Microdot, XLR-Speiseteil DAD 6001 im Lieferumfang
- Cable: 1,8 m (1,6 mm Durchmesser)
- Special Features: Special mount
- Colour / Finish: Black
- Weight: 27 g
- Including: 2x Mikrofon, 2x Halterung, 2x Kabel, 2x Speiseteil
- Note: Pärchen
DPA d:vote CORE 4099A · Microphone
Whether you play the drums, horns or strings, you deserve to get the best sound possible from your instrument When playing live.
The award-winning d: vote series from DPA gives the instrument a much more natural sound than may be achieved with any internal microphone or pickup. Additionally, they suppress any noise and capture the full sound of the acoustic instrument thanks to the condenser capsule.
Whether piano, guitar, strings, woodwinds, brass and percussion, the d: vote Serie sounds impressive everywhere. Principally the microphone for a full orchestra, provided the appropriate mounting kits is used.
No review for this product available.