Crumar Mojo 61
- Main Feature: Electronic organ
- Drawbar Keyboard with 61 keys
- 9 Drawbar with hold mode for alternative settings
- Keyboard Split Mode (for VB3-II)
- Effects: Rotary Speaker Simulation (for VB3-II only)
- Amps, Tremolo/Auto-Panner, Stereo Chorus/Phaser (for Transistor and Pianos)
- Stereo Reverb
- GSi VB3-II (Tonewheel Organ), Pipe Organ, Farfisa Compact Deluxe, Vox Continental, Tine Piano (Rhodes), Reed Piano (Wurlitzer)
- Connections: Outputs 2x 6.3 mm jack, headphone output 6.3 mm jack, 2x foot switch (6.3 mm jack), expression 6.3 mm jack, 2x MIDI IN, MIDI OUT, USB to host, USB to device
- Built-in Wi-Fi antenna, for the sharing of smartphone, tablet and PC
- Wood side parts
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 94 x 35 x 11 cm [/]
- Weight: 11 kg
Crumar Mojo 61 · Organ
Tie-rod organ with flyweight
The Mojo 61 weighs just 11 kg. The Italians have done their homework. The Crumar organ combines classical organ sounds (B3, Vox, Farfisa) with modern controls (USB, WiFi). The organ sound is controlled by the 9 drawbars with hold function. In addition to the organ sounds, there are also a few Rhodes and Wurlitzer Piano sounds. The device offers a Leslie simulation as well as keyboard split mode and can also be integrated via a standard MIDI connection into a complex keyboard setup. The numerous pedal connections and the beautiful wooden sides complete the picture of the mobile organ.
This item was given an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 3 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
incl. Taxes and Customs duties, free delivery
Manufacturer delivery time is currently unavailable.
› Print view
- AudioTeknik GKK 3 m black, Instrument Cable£ 15,95
- Stand Art Double X Quick Lock, Keyboard Stand£ 29,95