Caparison(10 items found.)
- Electric Bass Guitar Caparison Brocken 5 NTM£ 2.964,-
- Electric Guitar Caparison Dellinger II FX-AM BRNM£ 2.614,-
- Electric Guitar Caparison Dellinger Prominence-JSM WH£ 3.261,-
- Electric Guitar Caparison Horus FX-AM DBKM£ 2.614,-
- Electric Guitar Caparison Horus-M3 EF CA£ 2.701,-
- Electric Guitar Caparison Horus-M3 EF LL£ 2.788,-
- Electric Guitar Caparison Horus-M3 EF TE£ 2.788,-
- Electric Guitar Caparison TAT Special FX "Metal Machine"£ 3.356,-
- Electric Guitar Caparison TAT Special TBLBM£ 3.733,-
- Electric Guitar Caparison TAT Special TSBKM£ 4.100,-
CaparisonCaparison Guitars was founded by former Jackson/Charvel designer Itaro Kanno in 1995. The head office is based in Tokyo, but the guitars are built in Nagoya, Japan.
Caparison's hot-seller is the "Horus" model. This guitar sports a 27 fret neck with the distinctive "Clock" inlays, a very nice detail, where the clocks even show a different time, corresponding to the given fret (1st fret = 1:00h, 3rd fret = 3:00h, etc...)
Further established Caparison models for instance are the 7-strin Dellinger, Angelus, FKV, Venus or Apple Horn models.
In addition to that, Caparison offers the "HGS"-series, a production line made especially for down tunings. To achieve more string stability, the bridge is shifted 3 millimeters to the rear with these guitars.
Caparison Guitars also provides their own pickups.
Itaro Kanno in person makes sure, that every Caparison guitar gets it's given finish by hand and is set up and checked by hand.
Since each Caparison is a custom-made guitar, the factory output is just about 40 guitars per month.