Brian May Special AC
- Colour / Finish: Antique Cherry
- Technology: Chambered Solid Body
- Body Shape: others
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Set in neck
- Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 24" (60,96 cm)
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot inlays
- Pickup Configuration: S-S-S (3x Single Coil)
- Neck Pickup: Tri-Sonic Style
- Middle Pickup: Tri-Sonic Style
- Bridge Pickup: Tri-Sonic Style
- Pickup Selector Switch: Slide switch
- Controls: 1x volume, 1x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Wilkinson Tremolo
- Hardware: Chrome
- Including: Gigbag
- Country of Origin: Made in Korea
- Grover Rotomatic Locking Tuner
- Graphite saddle
- Wilkinson WVP Tremolo
Brian May Special AC · Electric Guitar
The Official Brian May Signature Guitar
The Brian May Signature Guitar delivers incredible replication of the Red Special's resonance and sound quality. The three Burns Tri-sonic pickups wired in series, handmade to the original design, deliver the punch, bite, and clarity you've always wanted.
Fame Not Included
While fame may not be included, almost every other feature of the original Brian May "Red Special" is. Play this guitar and you’ll hear the incredible replication of the Red Special's resonance and sound quality. Get the punch, bite and clarity you’ve always wanted, with three Burns Tri-Sonic pickups wired in series, handmade to the original design.
Expand Your Musical Reach
Expand your musical reach into new sound— including the style made famous by Brian May and Queen—with 21 combinations of pickup switching. Play where you’ve never played before with a fully accessible 24-fret neck. While using the exceptionally comfortable whammy bar, auto-locking Grover tuners ensure you stay in tune. From rock and funk to blues and jazz... the official Brian May Signature Guitar helps you express your every mood.
21 possible pickup switching combinations
Fully accessible 24-fret neck
Exceptionally comfortable whammy bar
Auto-locking Grover tuners
Master tone and volume controls
Bi-directional truss rod
Controls Master tone, master volume, on/off and phase reversals switches for each pickup
Frets 24 medium
Inlays Dot position inlays
Machine Heads Locking Grover tuners
Neck Joint Set-in
Neck Material Mahogany
Pickups Triple Burns Tri-sonic pickups
In vintage cherry
Value for money
A must have for any Bri fanAlex Mane on 13.12.2016
- classic Queen sound
- outstanding looks
- zero fret, which greatly improves intonation on the first three frets.
- wilkinson tremolo, which is probably one of the best on the market.
- individual on/off switches for each pickup + phase switches. This system is much more flexible than the standard 5-position switch - it allows you to choose any combination of pickups and an overall of 21 different tones!
- tremolo arm falls out of place. Can be easily fixed, though - there's a screw adjustment, just look at the back of the bridge.
Overall: it's a very well thought-out guitar, that would please not only Brian May fans but anyone who is looking for a classic-sounding guitar with great flexibility and infinite playability.