- Displays: LEDs
- Number of channels: 8
- Converter/Bitrate: 24 Bit / 96 kHz
- Phantom Power: 48 V per individual channel
- Inputs and Outputs: 8x XLR combo socket / 25 pin SubD analog out
- Dimensions W/H/D: 19"/1U
- Special Features: 2 Retro Channels incl. Dual Stage COLOUR Saturation
- Optional accesories: ID22 Audiointerface
- Incl. ARC download software package (Cubase LE)
Audient ASP800 · Microphone Preamp
The Audient ASP800 PreAmp offers eight of the renowned Audient ASP8024 Class-A console mic preamps of unique quality, developed by design legend David Dearden. The discrete preamplifiers have been redesigned in collaboration with Trevor Stride (SSL, Focal, etc. ) and offer additional gain and fantastic sound with some new tricks. In addition to 6 standard mic / line inputs including XLR combo jacks and phantom power, 2 additional retro / super channels with variable HMX Mosfet Saturator and Vintage Iron Transformer Drive are available for a real "Best of British" retro sound. 2 discrete JFET D. I inputs are ideal for electric guitar, keyboard instruments or bass, they offer the same distinctive audient sound that has already given the iD22 and ASP880 a large worldwide fan base. Its outstanding 118 dB Burr Brown converters guarantee the best possible conversion of all signals with incredible detail. Its digital output in ADAT format including SMUX enables the operation of up to 8 channels even at 96 kHz, making the ASP800 the perfect addition to existing recording setups such as. B. audient iD22 or iD14 and brings every session to world class level.
Inklusive Interessenreichem Audient ARC Download-Sotwarepaket im Wert von über 500, - Euro (ua Eventide Ultrachannel & Ultrareverb Plugin, Steinberg Cubase LE & Cubasis LE2 für iOS). [/LISTE]
- Including extensive Audient ARC download software package worth over 500 euros (including Eventide Ultrachannel & Ultrareverb Plugin, Steinberg Cubase LE & Cubasis LE2 for iOS).
- Class-A microphone preamplifier and A / D converter with eight channels
- 2 retro channels incl. Dual stage COLOR Saturation - HMX & IRON
- 2 JFET D. I inputs
- High quality 118 dB Burr Brown A / D converter
- dB25 analog outputs
- ADAT Out incl. SMUX
- XLR / jack combo sockets
- Variable input impedance
- Wordclock input
- 48 volt phantom power for all inputs
- Microphone gain: 0 - 70 dB
- -15 dB pad per channel
- 44.1 to 96 kHz
- Fanless, built-in universal power supply (90-264 volts)
- Aluminum buttons
- 1 height unit 19 "
- Robust metal housing
- Dimensions: 483 x 286.5 x 44 mm
- Weight: 4500 g
This item was given an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 4 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.