Alesis(27 items found.)
- Percussion Pad Alesis SamplePad 4£ 142,-
- Percussion Pad Alesis Sample Pad Pro£ 274,-
- Percussion Pad Alesis CompactKit 7£ 124,-
- Electronic Drum Kit Alesis Surge Mesh Kit£ 459,-
- Drum Accessories Alesis Crimson Electronic Drum Rack Mounting Clamp£ 7,95
- Master Keyboard Alesis Q25£ 56,-
- Electronic Drum Kit Alesis Nitro Mesh Kit£ 361,-
- Percussion Pad Alesis SamplePad 4£ 136,-
- Pad Alesis Strike Expansion Kit£ 499,-
- Drum Accessories Alesis Electronic Drum Rack L-Rod Pad Holder£ 4,95
- Master Keyboard Alesis Q49£ 62,-
- Percussion Pad Alesis Compact4Kit£ 59,-
- Drum Machine Alesis SR-18£ 215,-
- Electronic Drum Kit Alesis Crimson II Kit£ 735,-
- Master Keyboard Alesis VI 49£ 164,-
- Percussion Pad Alesis Strike MultiРad£ 642,-
- Electronic Drum Kit Alesis Strike Kit£ 1.591,-
- Electronic Drum Kit Alesis Turbo Mesh Kit£ 259,-
- Electronic Drum Kit Alesis Command Mesh Kit£ 682,-
- Pad Alesis Pro X HiHat£ 84,-
- Percussion Pad Alesis Perc Pad£ 77,-
- Master Keyboard Alesis VI 25£ 129,-
- Master Keyboard Alesis V Mini£ 49,-
- Pad Alesis Crimson 10" Mesh Pad£ 124,-
- Mixer Alesis MultiMix 10 wireless£ 349,-
- Drum Machine Alesis SR-16£ 119,-
- Electronic Drum Kit Alesis Strike Pro Kit£ 2.157,-
AlesisAlesis is an innovative and internationally known company, that has always been anxious to keep its product line up to date, never losing contact with the scene and thus always developing new and innovative gear.
Alesis was founded in 1984 in Hollywood, California by the former MXR employee, Keith Barr, with the goal to develop premium audio products.
The first sensational products by Alesis were the Alesis XT Digital Reverb and the Alesis MidiVerb introduced in 1988. The Alesis QuadraVerb was launched in 1990 and won the Music & Sound Award as "Product of the Year". This success and the following product range resulted in Alesis becoming a studio standard and reference regarding sound and handling.
In the early 90´s Alesis invented the digital multi track recorder and named it "ADAT", that helped ease the work in many recording studios. and temporarily became a studio standard along with Tascam for digital mulitrack recordings. The digital 8-track recorder was very flexible and marked a turning for the recording industry and revolutionised studio work.
The Alesis engineers went one Step further and introduced technologies such as ADAT Optical and ADAT Sync that are still technical standards today.
Further well known Alesis products are the analog synthesiser Alesis A6 Andromeda and the Alesis airFX, an effect used by many DJs, as well as the legendary Alesis QS-Series (QS-6/QS-7/QS-8) that are still very popular due to the moderate prices. After a reorganisation phase in 2001, Alesis is still running at full throttle developing new products and technologies, supporting the creativity of musicians.
Apart from that Alesis is one of a handful of manufactures developing an own ASIC - DSP. The awarded technologies can be found in many products of third party manufactures. All options for future technologies are kept open by Alesis own developments. Not long ago Alesis returned to the keyboard world with the Fusion 6HD/Fusion 8HD and would like to rebuild its synth-workstation reputation, let’s wait and see…