Furman M-10x E
- Merit Series power conditioning
- AC noise filtering to reduce radio frequency and electromagnetic interference RFI / EMI> 20 dB, 1.5-20 MHz
- Overvoltage protection protects the equipment against voltage spikes and surges, and clean up the power supply
- 11 outputs, 10 of the rear panel and an additional output on the front panel
- "Protection OK" indicator for protected equipment
- Main power switch at front panel
- Circuit Breaker
- 10 A total load
- For instrument amplifiers, recording, sound reinforcement, DJ Equipment, Pro Audio
- 19-inch 1U, 19 cm deep, 2.3 kg
Furman M-10x E · Power Distribution
The Furman M-10X protects your delicate electronic equipment by combining high voltage varistor (MOV) surge and transient suppressors. The fast-acting suppression circuit quickly responds and clamps transient voltages to safe levels. An RFI/EMI interference filter works to prevent noise from fluorescent lights, certain dimmers, radio transmitters, and similar sources of electronic pollution from contaminating the AC line and from there, leaking into sensitive audio, video, or computer circuits.
FURMAN M10X E MERIT SERIES POWER CONDITIONER FEATURES
Filtration of noise from radio frequencies and electromagnetic interference.
Standard level of surge suppression.
10 rear panel outlets, one front panel outlet.
Sturdy one rack space design.
10-amp capacity with circuit breaker.
FURMAN M10X E MERIT SERIES POWER CONDITIONER SPECIFICATIONS
Maximum Output Current: 10 amps.
Operating Voltage: 230VAC 50Hz.
Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral.
Peak Impulse Current: 12,000 amps.
Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage: 650 Volts.
Noise Attenuation: Transverse mode: Greater than 20dB, 1.5Mhz to 200 Mhz.
Dimensions (inches, HxWxD): 1.75 x 19 x 7.5.
Weight: 2.3 kg.
Power Distribution · Furman M-10x E
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.