Fulltone '69 Pedal MKII
- Effect Type: Fuzz
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Volume, Fuzz, Input, Contour
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9 Volt Center positive
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 6,35 x 5,33 x 11,43
- Weight: 0,45 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Contour Knob to dial in Midrange, Harmonics and Sustain
- Input Bias removes lows
- Internal Trimmer adjusts Clipping Symmetry, Harmonics, and Tracking
- True-Bypass with LED to preserve tone when not in use
Fulltone '69 Pedal MKII · Guitar Effect
If you like Hendrix's first two albums, you will love the Fulltone '69 MKII fuzz pedal. How you wished your Fuzzface sounded. A Contour control adjusts Midrange, Harmonics and Sustain. Input Bias knob removes low frequencies and gives great overdrive and distortion sounds when the level is reduced. An Internal Trimmer allows for adjustment of Clipping Symmetry, Harmonics, and Tracking. True-Bypass with LED to preserve tone when the pedal is off.
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 3 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
Lava Cable TightRope Pedal Board ...£ 57,00Evidence Audio SIS KIT 10 black£ 77,00Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit£ 69,00Schmidt Array SA-450W-LID BK£ 582,00Schmidt Array SA-450 BK£ 382,00Schmidt Array SA-450W BK£ 417,00