Friedman Buxom Boost
- Preamp Booster with 3 Band EQ
- Effect Type: Booster
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Mid, Bass, Treble, Tight, Boost
- Modes: 2 Modes
- Switches: EQ Bypass
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9 - 18 Volt DC, center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Does not run on Battery power
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 6,4 x 4,2 x 12,0
- Weight: 0,283 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
Friedman Buxom Boost · Guitar Effect
Dave Friedman's next coup: After the Megaseller BE-OD and Sir Compre, the Buxom Boost is a high-end booster / preamp pedal. Like the Buxom Betty Amp, the pedal provides a clear, round clean boost, which helps even somewhat "tame" amps on their feet. With the active 3-band EQ, the pedal can easily be adjusted individually to the guitar or amp. The Tight controller has been adopted from the BE OD, which can produce a decent boost in the bass. The EQ can be taken out of the signal path, if necessary, and 18V operation is possible for an extended headroom.
No review for this product available.
minimal traces of use, original packing
Friedman BE-OD LTD Browneye Over ...€ 221,00Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit€ 79,00Pluginz Friedman Dirty Shirley J ...€ 39,00Pluginz Friedman BE-100 Jack Rack€ 39,00