Focusrite ISA One
- Number of channels: 1
- Available dynamic modules: -
- Available filter modules: -
- Phantom Power: 48 V
- Converter/Bitrate: n/a
- Features: Real ISA mic pre-amp
- Displays: VU meter
- Inputs and Outputs: 1 x XLR balanced 1x ¼“ balanced in/out
- External Dimensions: Desktop unit
- Optional accesories: A/D interface
- Portable Preamp Based on Focusrite Forte Technology
Focusrite ISA One · Mic. Preamp
The pre-amp is expanded by a line-input (XLR & TRS), an independent D.I. channel with assignable gain, active or passive impedence switch, a chinch output for the amp routing as well as a rear, independent XLR output.
The flexible, independent direct-input makes the ISA One ideal for sound engineers who want to mix microphone guitar signals and for ambitious artists who are looking for a classic solution for guitars and vocals.
A circuit with adjustable resistance enables the user to choose between four input-sensitivities. Additionaly to the original ISA110 impedance three more adjustments are possible for perfect adaption with every microphone.
The function "phantom power", "phase return" and a 75 Hz, 18 dB/octave high-pass filter can be operated through the front panel.
Channel independent double VU metres with variable sensitivity enable exact dissemination of analogue and digital sources and there is a 2 x 6 LED peak metre. The VU metre can either show the pre- or the post signal.
The headphone output of the ISA One has an own volume control which can be mixed with an extern stereo.
Optionally a state-of-the-art, stereo A-D converter is available. This optional card can be refitted at any time and offers high-quality converters with 24 bit/192 kHz in a dynamic area of 119 dB.
- Single Channel Original ISA Series Pre Amp in a portable metal Chassis
- Selectable impedance for matching with any microphone
- Direct Instrument inputs including high and low impedance options to provide a comprehensive DI solution
- VU meter and Ladder LEDs metering at source
- Cue mix stereo inputs
- Optional 24 bit 192kHz A-to-D converter available
Mic. Preamp · Focusrite ISA One
This item was given an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 4 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.