Fender Stevie Ray Vaughan Stratocaster
- Serial number: US15004861
- Colour / Finish: 3-Tone Sunburst
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Strat Shape
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Bolt on neck
- Frets: 21
- Scale Length: 25,5" (64,77 cm)
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Pao Ferro
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot inlays
- Pickup Configuration: S-S-S (3x Single Coil)
- Neck Pickup: Fender Texas Special
- Middle Pickup: Fender Texas Special
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Texas Special
- Pickup Selector Switch: 5-way switch
- Controls: 1x volume, 2x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Vintage Tremolo
- Hardware: Gold
- Including: Hard case & accessories
- Weight: 3,80 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
Fender Stevie Ray Vaughan Stratocaster · Electric Guitar
- Colour: 3-Color Sunburst
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple, oval shape
- Fretboard: Pau Ferro, 21 Jumbo Frets
- Pickups: 3 x Fender Texas-Special Single Coil Pickups
- Inverted Left-Hand Vintage Tremolo Unit
- Hardware: Gold-plated Vintage Hardware
- Special Features: 3-ply, black pickguard with engraved "SRV"
- Includes Vintage Tweed Case
Artist Signature Series
Fender built their first signature guitar for Eric Clapton, who was in the search of a second guitar to this beloved “Blackie”- the black Pre-CBS Stratocaster. He got a completely new custom-tailored instrument with a few individual refinements here and there and it soon became one of the top-ranked guitars among signature instruments.
Artist Signature Series instruments have all the features that ordinary, mass-produced instruments usually do not provide and are replicas built true to the original which then go into serial production. Some guitars are available as more affordable models manufactured in Mexico or others as more expensive models made in the Custom Shop.
Steve Ray Vaughan Stratocaster
Working in close collaboration, Stevie Ray Vaughan and Fender revived this guitar in 1990. It has an alder body and a typical 60s, oval neck shape, along with a Paul Ferro fretboard with jumbo frets, 3 Fender Texas-Special Single Coil Pickups, gold-plated hardware, along with an inverted left-hand vintage tremolo unit. It’s only available in a 3-Color Sunburst finish.
The first Fender "Signature" was built for Eric Clapton. He was desperately looking for a substitute for his beloved, but worn-out black pre CBS-strat "Blackie". The new instrument was tailor-made and included some individual improvements. Since this first signature instrument for Eric Clapton, the list of signature instruments for great musicians has grown. All of the individual features, that are usually not found on the serial produced products, have been retained here. Some models are manufactured in Mexico and some other more expensive examples can be found in the "Custom Artist" series.
Electric Guitar · Fender Stevie Ray Vaughan Stratocaster
Fender Signature Stevie Ray VaughanUser on 11.11.2010
Value for money:
Great musician, great guitar, what can i say...just buy it !
This item was given an average rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars. 1 review has been written. The comments are not the opinion of Musik Produktiv, they are the subjective opinions of our customers. 12 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.