Fender Mustang V (V.2)
- Technology: Modelling
- Power: 2 x 75 watts
- Channels: 1
- EQ: Bass/mids/treble
- Effects: Effects Processer
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 26,7 x 67,31 x 26 cm
- Weight: 12,2 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in China
- 150-watt guitar modelling head amplifier with new effects, 18 amplifier models, and USB port
Fender Mustang V (V.2) · Guitar Amp Head
The second generation Fender Mustang IV V2 2x75-watts modelling guitar head amplifier contains 18 amplifier models,100 presets, new effects including intelligent pitch shifting, 2 XLR outputs, expression pedal input, and USB port. Updates and recording via the Fender Fuse software including Ableton Live Lite 8 Fender Edition DAW recording software and AmpliTube Fender LE Edition modelling software.
- 150-watt guitar head amplifier
- 100 amplifier presets
- 18 amplifier models
- Five new amplifier models, five new effects and intelligent pitch shifting
- Stomp, modulation, delay and reverb effects
- 1/8-inch headphone jack functions as speaker-emulated line output
- Fender FUSE software Editor Software included
- Programmable 4-button footswitch included: controls quick access, preset/bank select, effects on/off and tuner
- Stereo Series Effects Loop
- 1/8-inch Auxiliary Input Jack
- 1/8-inch Headphone Jack
- XLR stereo outputs
- USB port, 1/8-inch Headphone Jack functions as Speaker Emulated Line Output
- Black Textured Carbon Tweed Vinyl Covering with Silver Grill Cloth
This amp family provides you with a tempting menu of many custom sounds and modern facilities. Amplifiers of the Fender Mustang series set new standards in terms of versatility and power. The various models offer authenticity with a variety of effects. In addition, the Mustang amps are equipped with a USB port and the Fender FUSE software. Thanks to these features the creativity knows no limits!
The Mustang I is a 20 Watt amplifier and has an 8" speaker. The Mustang II offers more rock power and has 40 Watts, a 12" speaker and a larger housing. The Mustang III is a 100 Watt high open-back combo with Celestion 12" speaker, which is ideal for rehearsal rooms and smaller gigs. The Mustang IV is a 150 Watt high open-back combo with two 12" Celestion speakers, ideal for rehearsals and larger gigs. For big gigs the Mustang V Head is waiting with its 150 Watts of power on the sturdy Mustang V 412 Cabinet, which is equipped with four 12" Celestion speakers and has a stable center brace.
Connect the Mustang with the free Fender FUSE software on your computer. Open up a world of possibilities, including on screen parameter control, deep editing, additional effects, unlimited preset storage, online preset swapping with the Fender FUSE community, and free Fender artist presets.
Guitar Amp Head · Fender Mustang V (V.2)
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.