Fender Michael Landau 1968 Relic Stratocaster
- Serial number: R83792
- Colour / Finish: Black
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Strat Shape
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Bolt on neck
- Frets: 21
- Scale Length: 25,5" (64,77 cm)
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot inlays
- Pickup Configuration: S-S-S (3x Single Coil)
- Neck Pickup: Fender Custom Handwound
- Middle Pickup: Fender Custom Handwound
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Custom Handwound
- Pickup Selector Switch: 5-way switch
- Controls: 1x volume, 2x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Vintage Tremolo
- Hardware: Nickel
- Including: Hard case & accessories
- Weight: 3,33 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
Fender Michael Landau 1968 Relic Stratocaster · Electric Guitar
Based on Landau's own strats, the Michael Landau Signature Strat comes in two versions: a '63 model with a small headstock in Fiesta Red over 3 tone sunburst and a '68 model with a large headstock in black or 3 tone sunburst.
Both versions have a hand-selected body made of light alder, a special neck with oval "C" shape, hand-wound custom pickups and a modified bridge.
Fender Custom Artist
In the custom artist series, you will find the somewhat more exclusive signed Fender instruments. The amount of instruments on offer is manageable. They are few and far between, but sometimes you´ll find a limited edition from this nobel brand that has actually left the USA..!!
Until now, from the normal "Signature Series" only the Eric Clapton and Jeff Beck Strats were honoured with a Custom Artist variation. All other contestants hold a very exclusive seat in this exquisite club.
Electric Guitar · Fender Michael Landau 1968 Relic Stratocaster
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.