Fender Jeff Beck Stratocaster, SGR
- Serial number: US13110302
- Colour / Finish: Surf Green
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Strat Shape
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Bolt on neck
- Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25,5" (64,77 cm)
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot inlays
- Pickup Configuration: S-S-S (3x Single Coil)
- Neck Pickup: Fender Ceramic Noiseless
- Middle Pickup: Fender Ceramic Noiseless
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Ceramic Noiseless
- Pickup Selector Switch: 5-way switch
- Controls: 1x volume, 2x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Standard Tremolo
- Hardware: Chrome
- Including: Hard case & accessories
- Weight: 3,67 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
Fender Jeff Beck Stratocaster, SGR · Electric Guitar
- Body: Alder
- Necl: Maple with C-Shape
- Fretboard: Palisander, 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pickups: 3 x Fender Noiseless
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: American 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Stainless Steel Saddles
- Colour: Surf Green
- Includes Case
Artist Signature Series
Fender built their first signature guitar for Eric Clapton, who was in the search of a second guitar to this beloved “Blackie”- the black Pre-CBS Stratocaster. He got a completely new custom-tailored instrument with a few individual refinements here and there and it soon became one of the top-ranked guitars among signature instruments.
Artist Signature Series instruments have all the features that ordinary, mass-produced instruments usually do not provide and are replicas built true to the original which then go into serial production. Some guitars are available as more affordable models manufactured in Mexico or others as more expensive models made in the Custom Shop.
Jeff Beck Stratocaster
This guitar’s neck is not as bold as that of its predecessor. In addition, it has a couple of new features which include Fender Noiseless Pickups and its Olympic White finsih. However, it still has the palisander fretboard and the American Standard Tremolo as featured in the old model.
The first Fender "Signature" was built for Eric Clapton. He was desperately looking for a substitute for his beloved, but worn-out black pre CBS-strat "Blackie". The new instrument was tailor-made and included some individual improvements. Since this first signature instrument for Eric Clapton, the list of signature instruments for great musicians has grown. All of the individual features, that are usually not found on the serial produced products, have been retained here. Some models are manufactured in Mexico and some other more expensive examples can be found in the "Custom Artist" series.
Electric Guitar · Fender Jeff Beck Stratocaster, SGR
This item was given an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 7 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.