Fender Blues Junior III
- Technology: Valve
- Power: 15 watts
- Channels: 1
- Gain Levels: 2
- Loudspeakers: 1 x 12"
- Loudspeaker Type: Eminence
- EQ: Bass/mids/treble
- Pre Amp Valves: 3 x 12AX7
- Power Amp Valves: 2 x EL84
- Effects: Hall / Reverb
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Output for Extension Speakers: Yes
- Dimensions: 457 x 406 x 233 mm
- Weight: 14,1
- Country of Origin: Made in Mexico
- 15-watt 1 x 12-inch Combo Guitar Tube Amplifier with Spring Reverb, Fat Switch, and External Speaker Jack
Fender Blues Junior III · Guitar Amp
The Fender Blues Junior III guitar amp is a 15-watt, warm-toned, long time favourite; the perfect grab & go amp for stage or studio. It's got the fat mid tones characteristic of EL84 output valves, warm 12AX7 preamp valve overdrive, real spring Reverb, simple control layout, footswitchable FAT boost, and external speaker capability.
The new Blues Junior III also includes these upgrades: Easier reading black control panel with front reading text, new badge; vintage "dog bone" handle, vintage-sized jewel light, "Sparkle" mod, rattle-reducing shock absorbers for EL84 valves, super-sensitive Fender Special Design 12" "lightning bolt" speaker by Eminence, and heavy-duty set screw "chicken head" knobs.
- All valve preamp and 15-watt power section
- 3 band EQ
- FAT boost switch
- 12" "Lightning Bolt" speaker by Eminence
- Built-in spring reverb
- Extension speaker jack
- Input for optional 1-button footswitch
Fender Hot Rod
The successor of the Fender Blues series.
These Tube Amps offer all features at a reasonable price. 3 selectable ground sounds, reverb and effects loop - what more could you want? Available in different versions and speaker configurations.
Guitar Amp · Fender Blues Junior III
This item was given an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 8 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.