Fender Acoustasonic 150
- Power (watts rms): 2 x 75 watts
- Number of channels: 2
- Effects: Reverb, Delay, Chorus and Vibratone
- HF Driver: Horn
- Inputs: 2
- 2 Inputs: Instrument & Microphone
- Voicing Control: Parlour,Dreadnought and Jumbo
- Voicing Control: Blackface,Tweed and British Amp Settings
- Feedback Elimination Control Switch for each channel
- String Dynamics
- XLR Line out with Level Control and Ground Lift
- USB for Digital Recording
- Tilt-Back Kick Stand
- 150W, 2-channel Acoustic Amplifier with Multiple Voicings, Electric Amp Sounds, USB, Effects, Feedback Elimination, and Balanced Line Out
Fender Acoustasonic 150 · Acoustic Guitar Amp
It includes several acoustic guitar Voicings, Parlour,Dreadnought and Jumbo for a variety of tones. The Acoustasonic 150 Combo also includes electric amp sounds including Blackface,Tweed and British Amp settings, so you can bring along your electric guitar and plug in. Voicing can be turned off for pure amp output response. Two channel, plug in both your instrument and a microphone (phantom powered for condenser mics), for a solo PA system. Or, plug instruments into both channels. Instrument channel controls include Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass, Voicing Select, String Dynamics, FX Select, FX Level. Mic channel controlsinclude Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass, Voicing Select, FX Select, FX Level.
Other features of the Acoustasonic 150 combo include great-sounding effects including chorus, delay, reverb, Vibrotone, a balanced line out to use the Acoustasonic 150 as a monitor while outputting your signal to the house PA, and a USB connection for digital recording. Feeback-elimination controls keep the 150-watt Acoustasonic 150 sounding great even at higher levels.
Acoustic Guitar Amp · Fender Acoustasonic 150
This item was given an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 5 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.