Fender '63 Tube Reverb
- Effect Type: Reverb
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Dwell, Mixer, Tone
- Bypass Mode: Unbuffered Bypass
- Including: Foot switch
- Power supply: 230 Volt AC
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Does not run on Battery power
- Housing size: Big Size
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 479 x 267 x 190 mm
- Weight: 5,89 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Vintage Reissue Series
- 6V6 Groove Tubess
- AX7 und 12AT7 Tubes
- Controls for Dwell, Mix and Tone
- Brown Vinyl with wheat grille cloth
Available in 7-14 business days
Fender '63 Tube Reverb · Guitar Effect
Hammond, the pioneer of the electromagnetic organ, experimented at the end of the 50's with a spring reverb, which was then used in the legendary organs. Fender took up this idea and produced a Hall effect device in 1961 the '63 Tube Reverb or simply Reverb Unit as it was called. A reverb is driven by a tube circuit and produces a deep, intense reverb. Surf guitarist Dick Dale discovered the spring reverb, thus creating the characteristic rattling surf sounds. The Fender '63 Tube Reverb Reissue is this effect classic in the brown 1963 version.
Guitar Effect · Fender '63 Tube Reverb
No review for this product available.