ESP LTD MH-417 BKS
- Colour / Finish: Black Satin
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Modern Strat
- Strings: 7 string
- Neck construction: Neck thru
- Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25,5" (64,77 cm)
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Offset block inlays
- Pickup Configuration: H-H (2x Humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: EMG 85-7
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81 - 7
- Pickup Selector Switch: 3 way toggle
- Controls: 1x volume, 1x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Strings through body
- Hardware: Black Nickel
- Country of Origin: Made in Korea
ESP LTD MH-417 BKS · Electric Guitar
ESP LTD MH Series
The LTD MH-series is the equivalent to the Horizon I guitars from the ESP original series, with arched maple fronts, EMG and Floyd Rose tremolos. There are also less extravagant models to be found at a more affordable price range.
The Korean copies of the expensive ESP guitars are built with the same care and technical know how as the signiture or standard series from the japanese noble brand LTD by ESP.
Since the founding of the company in 1975 by Hisatake Shibuya, ESP have become a renowned manufacture of high-end guitars and basses. The list of worldwide ESP endorsers is also impressive. Bands such as Metallica, Rolling Stones, Rammstein, Sepultura oder Children of Bodom are just a few who are role models for many musicians.
Electric Guitar · ESP LTD MH-417 BKS
This item was given an average rating of 4 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 3 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.