ESP LTD EC-50 BKS
- Colour / Finish: Black Satin
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Single Cut
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Bolt on neck
- Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 24,75" (62,87 cm)
- Body Material: Agathis
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot inlays
- Pickup Configuration: H-H (2x Humbucker)
- Pickup Selector Switch: 3 way toggle
- Controls: 2x volume, 1x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Tune-O-Matic
- Hardware: Black
- Country of Origin: Made in Korea
ESP LTD EC-50 BKS · Electric Guitar
The Korean copies of the expensive ESP guitars are built with the same care and technical know how as the signature or standard series from the japanese noble brand LTD by ESP.
Since the founding of the company in 1975 by Hisatake Shibuya, ESP have become a renowned manufacturer of high-end guitars and basses. The list of worldwide ESP endorsers is also impressive. Bands such as Metallica, Rolling Stones, Rammstein, Sepultura oder Children of Bodom are just a few who are role models for many musicians.
Electric Guitar · ESP LTD EC-50 BKS
This item was given an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 4 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.