ESP LTD AX-50 BLKS
- Colour / Finish: Black Satin
- Technology: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Heavy
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Bolt on neck
- Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25,5" (64,77 cm)
- Body Material: Basswood
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot inlays
- Pickup Configuration: H-H (2x Humbucker)
- Pickup Selector Switch: 3 way toggle
- Controls: 1x volume, 2x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Tune-O-Matic
- Hardware: Black
- Country of Origin: Made in Korea
ESP LTD AX-50 BLKS · Electric Guitar
ESP LTD AX Series
The AX is one of the designs from LTD that means "There´s no equivalent ESP model". Radical and without compromise, there is no doubt that it´s going to get intense!
The Korean copies of the expensive ESP guitars are built with the same care and technical know how as the signature or standard series from the japanese noble brand LTD by ESP.
Since the founding of the company in 1975 by Hisatake Shibuya, ESP have become a renowned manufacture of high-end guitars and basses. The list of worldwide ESP endorsees is also impressive. Bands such as Metallica, Rolling Stones, Rammstein, Sepultura and Children of Bodom are just a few who are role models for many musicians.
Electric Guitar · ESP LTD AX-50 BLKS
This item was given an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 4 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.