Enttec DMX-USB Pro Interface
- Microprocessor based
- 1.500 V Surge protection (data and operating voltage) Protects your PC / MAC from voltage spikes
- DMX In and DMX Thru for integration into the DMX line
- RDM (Return Device Management) compatible
- Internal "FrameBuffer"
- Works with all common operating systems (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux... )
- DMX repeat rate configurable from 1 to 40 Hz
- DMX pause configurable from 96 us up to 1.3 ms
- MaB configurable from 10.6 us up to 1.3 ms
- Firmware update-capable
Available in 3-5 business days
Enttec DMX-USB Pro Interface · Controller Software
With the ENTTEC USB - DMX -512 interface, ArKaos VJ DMX can be controlled from any DMX - 512 controller. The basis of the interface is the FTDI 232BM chip, which receives a permanently stable DMX signal by means of a "hardware buffer". A DMX Thru connector allows integration into the DMX line. The device is supplied including USB AB cable and driver CD for PC and MAC systems!
Controller Software · Enttec DMX-USB Pro Interface
No review for this product available.