Electro Harmonix POG2
- Polyphonic Octave Generator
- Effect Type: Octaver
- Technology: Digital
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Dry, -2 Oct, -1 Oct, +1 Oct, +2 Oct, Attack, LP Filter, Detune
- Modes: 8 Pitch Programs
- Switches: Dry FX, Q, Preset Select
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Including: AC Adapter
- Power supply: 9 - 9,6 Volt center negative
- Power Consumption: 180 mA
- Battery powered: Does not run on Battery power
- Housing size: Big Size
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 14,6 x 6,4 x 12,1
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Polyphonic Octave Generator for Guitar and Bass with 8-preset Memory and Attack Delay Control
- Polyphonic octave generator
- Simultaneously generate multiple octaves from your input signal
- Mix together your original signal with four different octaves: one octave above the original note, two octaves above the original note, one octave below your original note and two octaves below the original note
- Programmable with 8 preset memories, recall favorite settings
- 5 mixable polyphonic octave harmonics
- Flawless polyphonic glitch free tracking
- Low Pass filter with Q
- Attack control
- Two sub-octaves
- 2-pole resonant low-pass filter.
- Enhanced detune
- Saves your favorite settings with a click
- Enhanced algorithm
- Rugged pedal-board-friendly die-cast chassis
Electro Harmonix POG2 · Guitar Effect
The Electro-Harmonix POG 2 polyphonic octave generator pedal simultaneously generates five additional octaves from your input signals. Play single notes, arpeggios or full chords, the Electro-Harmonix POG 2 will track every note you play. The Electro-Harmonix POG 2 will mix together your original signal with four different octaves: one octave above the original note, two octaves above the original note, one octave below your original note and two octaves below the original note.
The Electro-Harmonix XO POG 2 Polyphonic Octave Generator guitar effect pedal is a polyphonic octave generator that lets you conjure up everything from the surreal jangle of an 18-string guitar to rich, thick walls of symphonic sound. The POG 2 pedal features an Attack control that enables you to fade in lush, smooth swells, a second sub-octave to reach deeper than ever before, a 2-pole resonant low-pass filter that includes two additional Q modes, and an enhanced detune to refine your sound even further. The Electro-Harmonix XO POG 2 lets you save settings to eight preset memories and recall them with a single click. Its enhanced algorithm delivers a focused and in-the-pocket harmonic performance. All this is packed into the Electro-Harmonix XO POG 2 pedals's rugged and pedalboard-friendly die-cast chassis.
Electro Harmonix XO
Electro Harmonix has packed many of his classics in a pedalboard friendly compact housing. So the legendary Electro Harmonix sound can also find space, even on notoriously overloaded effect boards .
Guitar Effect · Electro Harmonix POG2
This item was given an average rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 21 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.