Electro Harmonix Nano LPB-1
- Effect Type: Booster
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Boost
- Switches: Boost
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Including: Battery 9V Block
- Power supply: 9VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: 1,3 mA
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions WxHxD (cm): 7,4 x 5,8 x 12,6
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
- Linear Power Booster for Guitar
- Controls gain and saturation of any guitar amp
- Place in front of effects to increase definition
- Small die-cast case saves valuable pedalboard space
- Reissue of the original LPB-1 circuit that introduced overdrive in 1968
- Improves gain and saturation of your amp
- Gives your sound presence
- Perfect for boosting a solo
- 9V DC power jack
Electro Harmonix Nano LPB-1 · Guitar Effect
The Electro-Harmonix LPB-1 Linear Power Booster pedal works well with single-coil pickups giving them humbucker like chunk. Humbuckers sound like they're gonna stomp on you, excellent for solos and harmonics jump out of your guitar.
Use an Electro-Harmonix Nano LPB-1 Linear Power Booster line driver in your effects path, to compensate for signal loss due to the length of the chain or use it as a line driver at the end of a pedal board to push the front end of an amp and give it some extra juice.
Electro Harmonix Nano
Electro Harmonix has a heart for overloaded Pedalboards, The Nano series pedals are housed in space-saving pedal boxes in standard size, so that even the usually huge Big Muff can be easily accommodated.
Guitar Effect · Electro Harmonix Nano LPB-1
This item was given an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 20 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.