- Effect Type: Envelope filter
- Technology: Analog
- True Bypass: Yes
- External Dimensions: 7,5 x 11,3 x 5 cm
- Weight: 480g
- Power supply: 9VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: 18mA
- Country of Origin: Made in China
- Including: Mains adapter (optional) also runs on Batteries, 9V Battery included
- Also suitable for Guitar: Yes
- Analog envelope filter pedal
- 3 modes: Hi-Q, Up, and Down
- Reacts to playing touch
- Threshold and Attack knobs
- Preserves entire frequency range of signal
- Noiseless switching
- Rugged construction
EBS BassIQ · Bass Guitar Effect
The EBS BassIQ Triple Envelope Filter delivers funk bass sounds. It gives you 3 different modes to choose from: Hi-Q, Up, and Down. Up mode is the envelope filter sound while Down reverses the attack of the filter. Hi-Q delivers auto-wah effects that react to your playing touch. Threshold and Attack knobs let you get it on with the right amount of funk.
EBS bass effect pedals are designed to preserve the entire frequency range of your bass signal, use noiseless FET switching, are suitable both for studio and live use, feature robust construction, and are easy to use.
EBS Black Label
THe EBS Black Label series offers an extensive effect device program specifically for electric bass. The compact floor pedals convince with good sound, low noise and solid construction.
Bass Guitar Effect · EBS BassIQ
This item was given an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 4 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
Downloads: EBS BassIQ, Bass Guitar Effect
- Anleitung (bassiq08.pdf)