Dynacord AXM 12A
- Subcategory: Mid/High Speaker
- Design: Wedge
- Components: 12" LF / 1,75" HF
- directional characteristic: 90° x 90°
- Power amp output: 260 W + 75 W rms
- Frequency range: 50 Hz to 20 kHz
- Max. SPL ( 1 W/1 m): 128 dB
- Special Features: Onboard-DSP, Phantom power directly switchable
- Pole flange: Yes
- Flyability: No
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 414 x 339 x 484 mm
- Weight: 14,9 kg
Dynacord AXM 12A · Active PA-Speakers
Thanks to the 12 "coax speaker and the intelligent case design an audio performance is achieved..
- Horizontal placement on a pit-high stand
- 2 x MIC / LINE inputs (XLR), 1 x AUX input (RCA)
- 1 x MIX output, 1 x THRU output
- The compact design of the Dynacord AXM 12A fits perfectly on every stage and allows setting up close to the listener.
- Lightweight wooden housing <15 kg comfortable construction and transport
- The original Dynacord bi-amping amplifier module ensures the highest assertiveness even on the loudest stages.
- Integrated Signal Processing for IIR and FIR presets
- Digital Equalizer: Hi + Lo = shelving, parametric mids
- Switchable low-cut filter
- Tunable feedback notch filters
- Delay function (for distances up to 100 m, in 0.1 m increments)
- 5 presets for monitor and PA applications
- 5 User Presets
- Backlit LCD display with rotary encoder
Dynacord AXM 12A: The key to a good stage performance is a good monitor .
Active PA-Speakers · Dynacord AXM 12A
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.
Downloads: Dynacord AXM 12A, Active PA-Speakers
- Bedienungsanleitung (manual-dynacord-axm-12a-de.pdf)