DPA d:vote 4099D
- Instrument Microphone
- Type: Clip-on Lavalier / Lapelle Microphone
- Instrument Choice: Drums / Percussion
- Instrument (Choice): Percussion
- Instrument (2nd Choice): Tom-Tom
- Transducer principle: Condenser
- Pickup pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 80 Hz - 15 kHz
- Max. SPL: 152 dB
- Open circuit sensitivity: 2 mV/Pa
- Features: Special mount for drums
- Including: Incl. attachment
DPA d:vote 4099D · Microphone
Whether you play the drums, horns or strings, you deserve to get the best sound possible from your instrument When playing live.
The award-winning d: vote series from DPA gives the instrument a much more natural sound than may be achieved with any internal microphone or pickup. Additionally, they suppress any noise and capture the full sound of the acoustic instrument thanks to the condenser capsule.
Whether piano, guitar, strings, woodwinds, brass and percussion, the d: vote Serie sounds impressive everywhere. Principally the microphone for a full orchestra, provided the appropriate mounting kits is used.
This item was given an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 5 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.