Tama(572 items found.)
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Iron Cobra HP600Dkr 740
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Iron Cobra HP600DTWkr 2 002
- Double Tom Stand Tama Roadpro HTW839Wkr 1 337
- Tom Mount Tama Single Tom Attachmentkr 344
- Hardware Bag Tama Standard SBH01kr 247
- Drum Bag Tama Standard SBS14kr 202
- Hi-Hat Stand Tama Speed Cobra 310 HiHat Standkr 889
- Cymbal Stand Tama Roadpro Cymbal Boom Standkr 650
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Speed Cobra HP910LWNkr 3 316
- Hardware Set Tama Iron Cobra 600 Hardware Kitkr 3 428
- Hardware Bag Tama Powerpad PBH05 Hardware Bagkr 1 038
- Drum Kit Tama Club Jam 18" Aqua Blue Shellsetkr 2 980
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Iron Cobra HP900PWN Power Glidekr 3 458
- Drum Kit Tama Rhythm Mate 20" Charcoal Mist Complete Drumsetkr 4 473
- Drum Kit Tama Rhythm Mate 22" Black Complete Drumsetkr 4 473
- Snare drum Tama S.L.P. 14'' x 6,5'' Black Brass Snarekr 3 510
- Tom Mount Tama Single Tom Holderkr 284
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Speed Cobra HP310LWkr 1 688
- Percussion Holder Tama Standard Cobra HiHat Clutchkr 112
- Drum Accessory Tama Oriental Design Drum Rugkr 964
- Snare Tama Starclassic 14" 20 Strands Carbon Steel Snare Wireskr 97
- Drum Accessory Tama TCP20 Silent Tipskr 27
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Dyna Sync Twin Pedalkr 4 846
- Snare drum Tama Metalworks 14'' x 6,5'' Black Steel Snarekr 945
- Replacement Unit Tama Quick-Set Cymbal-Mate 4 Packkr 127
- Drum Kit Tama Rhythm Mate RM52KH6-CCMkr 4 294
- Cymbal Mount Tama Roadpro MCA53kr 336
- Snare drum Tama S.L.P. 14" x 6,5" Studio Maple Snarekr 3 204
- Percussion Holder Tama Closed HiHatkr 740
- Percussion Holder Tama Fast Multi Clampkr 254
- Snare drum Tama Soundworks DST1465kr 1 636
- Snare Stand Tama 60 Series HS60Wkr 583
- Drum Kit Tama Imperialstar 20" Black Oak Wrapkr 5 966
- Bass Drum Beater Tama Iron Cobra CB90WHkr 127
- Hardware Bag Tama Powerpad Drum Throne Bagkr 366
- Snare Stand Tama Roadpro HS800Wkr 934
- Drum Kit Tama Cocktail-Jam 16" Indigo Sparklekr 5 220
- Replacement Unit Tama Cymbal Felt Washers 2 Pcs.kr 22
- Hi-Hat Stand Tama Iron Cobra Velo Glide HiHatkr 1 934
- Cymbal Bag Tama Powerpad 22" Cymbalbagkr 568
- Metronome Tama Rhythm Watch RW200kr 643
- Multi-Stand Tama Roadpro HTC87Wkr 1 158
- Drum Throne Tama 1st Chair HT741B Ergo-Rider Quartet with Backrestkr 2 233
- Hi-Hat Stand Tama Iron Cobra 600 HiHat Sandkr 1 188
- Bass Drum Beater Tama Iron Cobra CB90F Cobra Beater Feltkr 171
- Drum Bag Tama Powerpad 14" x 6,5" Snare Drum Bagkr 322
- Drumstick Bag Tama Powerpad Designer TSB24WRkr 186
- Percussion Holder Tama Quick-Set HiHat Clutchkr 201
- Snare Tama Regular 14” 42 Strands Carbon Steel Snare Wirekr 142
- Snare drum Tama S.L.P. 14'' x 6'' G-Maple Mappa Burlkr 2 905
- Cymbal Stand Tama Stage Master Double Braced Cymbal Boom Standkr 486
- Snare drum Tama Starphonic 13" x 7" Steel Snarekr 2 830
- Snare drum Tama Starphonic PAL146kr 3 278
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Iron Cobra HP200PTWkr 1 442
- Bassdrum Pedal Tama Iron Cobra HP900RWN Rolling Glidekr 3 353
- Drumstick Bag Tama Powerpad Designer TSB12BEkr 112
- Snare drum Tama Star Reserve Vol. 4 14" x 6,5"kr 7 310
- Snare Tama Starclassic 14" 20 Strands Bell Brass Snare Wirekr 149
- Timbales Tama 10" + 12" Steel Mini-Tympskr 1 412
- Drum Throne Tama 1st Chair HT430BC Round Rider Trio Cloth Topkr 1 038
TamaThe story of TAMA reaches back to the year 1908, when the Hoshino bookstore opened a music instrument department.
Then in 1929 a separate company, the Hoshino Gakki Inc., was founded, the operational field included manufacturing and the import and export of music instruments.
The company TAMA was founded after the Second World War during the period of Reconstruction and Development in 1962.
At first the manufacturing was focused on electric guitars and amplifier. In 1965 TAMA made the “Star Drums”, which were shown first at the Musikmesse Frankfurt in 1967. This was also the year that the Roland Meinl Musikinstrumente GmbH & Co. KG took over the German distribution of TAMA. The brand name “ STAR” could not be used in the USA, and so the brand TAMA drums was born. As time went by TAMA drew the attention of more and more famous drummers, in return their suggestions and comments helped the company’s rapid and innovative development.
Revolutionary TAMA hardware includes : (TAMA Kingbeat series, TAMA boom stands TAMA double brace hardware, TAMA X-Hat, TAMA Multiclamp, TAMA Memory Locks, TAMA Camco, TAMA Iron Cobra i.e.)
Today TAMA is a manufacturer with a wide range of products from reasonably priced set ups to professional top class equipment, every drummer will find the right equipment.
Drummers such as : Mike Portnoy (Dream Theater), Lars Ullrich (Metallica), David Silveria (koRn), Simon Phillips (Toto, The Who), Christoph Schneider (Rammstein), Scott Travis (Judas Priest, Racer X), Chris Efthimiadis (Sub7even), Gas Lipstick (HIM), Eric Correa (Cypress Hill), Keith Harris (Black Eyed Peas), Jukka Nevalainen (Nightwish) and many more.
In the past TAMA drums were made to suite a certain music style. For instance the TAMA superstar was designed for rock & heavy metal, this was achieved by using specific bearing edges, which led to a warm and long sustaining sound, but made it very hard to tune. Around 1990 TAMA started manufacturing drums that could be used for all music styles. TAMA is a forerunner regarding drum and accessories development and design and since the introduction of the TAMA Iron Cobra the company has arrived at the pinnacle of drum manufacturing.
TAMA uses multiple layers of different timbers whilst producing drums, this results in a notable improvement of sound quality.
TAMA was the first brand to make so- called signature snare drums. These are snares that are specially and individually assembled by famous drummers. The best known example is probably the TAMA drum of Lars Ulrich (Metallica) as played on the album St. Anger .
Products like the new TAMA Superstar, TAMA Iron Cobra, TAMA Starclassic and the signature snares are of an impressing quality and offer a hard to beat value for money.