Gibson(294 items found.)
- Hooded Sweatshirt Gibson Men's Hoodie Logo Mkr 461
- Pickguard Holder Gibson Les Paul PB030 m. Schraubenkr 78
- Zipped Hood Gibson Men's Hoodie Skr 278
- Switch Gibson Les Paul TS020 Togglekr 177
- Switchplate Gibson PRWA-030kr 39
- Acoustic Guitar Gibson J-45 Studio Rosewood Burstkr 16 786
- Electric Bass Guitar Gibson SG Standard Bass EBkr 11 201
- Pickup Cover Gibson PC025GD Bridgekr 305
- Tailpiece Gibson TP010 CHRkr 383
- Acoustic Guitar Gibson Hummingbird Originalkr 27 324
- Hooded Sweatshirt Gibson Men's Hoodie Logo XLkr 461
- Pickup Frame Gibson PR025, hoch cremekr 48
- Electric Bass Guitar Gibson SG Standard Bass HCkr 11 209
- Acoustic Guitar Gibson Songwriter 12 String Burstkr 25 769
- Electric Guitar Gibson Custom Shop 1957 Les Paul Junior VSkr 27 331
- Electric Guitar Gibson Explorer Antique Naturalkr 12 576
- Electric Guitar Gibson Les Paul Special Tribute P90 Vintage Cherry Satinkr 7 562
- Electric Guitar Gibson 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue VOS VCSkr 34 838
- Acoustic Guitar Gibson J-45 Studio Rosewood ANkr 15 154
- Acoustic Guitar Gibson L-00 Studio Rosewood ANkr 15 615
- Electric Guitar Gibson Les Paul Special Tribute Humbucker Vintage Cherry Satinkr 7 562
- T-Shirt Gibson Thunderbird Logo, XLkr 148
- Electric Guitar Gibson 1958 Les Paul Junior Doublecut FCkr 24 332
- Pickup Cover Gibson Historic PC-045 "Dog Ear" Cremekr 102
- T-Shirt Gibson Logo XXLkr 125
- Guitar Strap Gibson The Gardenkr 281
- T-Shirt Gibson Flying V Formation Lkr 227
- T-Shirt Gibson Flying V Formation XLkr 227
- Zipped Hood Gibson Full Zip Hoodie Lkr 446
- Zipped Hood Gibson Full Zip Hoodie Mkr 446
- Coffee Cup Gibson Original Mug Whitekr 120
- Electric Guitar Gibson SG '61 Standard VCH, Maestrokr 13 881
- Zipped Hood Gibson Women's Hoodie Skr 340
- Electric Bass Guitar Gibson Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass WEkr 7 226
- Electric Guitar Gibson Les Paul Special Tribute Humbucker Natural Walnut Satinkr 7 562
- Electric Guitar Strings Gibson SEG-LES10, 010-046 Premiumkr 110
- T-Shirt Gibson The Gibson XLkr 195
- Electric Bass Strings Gibson FWSL12 045-100 Long Scale Flatwoundkr 313
- Western & Resonator Guitar Strings Gibson SAG-CPB11 Phosphor Bronze coated, 011-052kr 78
- T-Shirt Gibson Thunderbird Logo, Lkr 148
- Electric Bass Strings Gibson FWSSL 040-095 Short Scale Flatwoundkr 313
- Electric Guitar Strings Gibson HVR 9, 009-042, Vintage Reissuekr 70
- Western & Resonator Guitar Strings Gibson SAG-CPB12 Phosphor Bronze coated, 012-053kr 78
- Electric Bass Strings Gibson FWSL 040-095 long Scale Flatwoundkr 313
- Electric Bass Strings Gibson FWSSM 045-100 Short Scale Flatwoundkr 313
- Guitar Strap Gibson The Primrosekr 281
- T-Shirt Gibson Floral Logo Grey 2XLkr 195
- Input-Jack Plate Gibson Historic Explorer Chromekr 63
- Electric Guitar Strings Gibson SEG-FW12, L 012-052, Flatwoundkr 195
- T-Shirt Gibson Star Logo Charcoal Lkr 195
- T-Shirt Gibson Star Logo Charcoal. 2XLkr 195
- T-Shirt Gibson The Gibson XXLkr 195
- Potentiometers Gibson AT520 Push/Pull 500K kurzkr 141
- Electric Guitar Strings Gibson BW12L 010-046 12 String Brite Wireskr 110
- Electric Guitar Strings Gibson BWR10 010-046 Brite Wireskr 61
- T-Shirt Gibson Floral Logo Grey 3XLkr 195
- Pickguard Gibson Historic PG-050 '59 Cremekr 233
- Electric Guitar Strings Gibson HVR 11, 011-050, Vintagekr 70
- Electric Guitar Strings Gibson SEG-FW11, UL 011-050, Flatwoundkr 195
- T-Shirt Gibson The Gibson XXXLkr 195
GibsonThe Gibson Guitar Corporation from Nashville, Tennessee is one of the oldest American makers of guitars, electric guitars and guitar amps.
Orville H. Gibson (1856-1918) founded the company and gave it his name. Around 1890 he started making stringed instruments. 1902 the company „Gibson Mandolin-Guitar Co., Ltd“ was registered and concentrated on making mandolins. Orville Gibson took the fiddle as a model and made guitars and mandolines with distinctive carved, arched solid wood top and back and bent wood sides. Gibson had found out that arched solid wood had a better sustain.
The first Gibson catalog came out in 1903. On 32 pages it offered Mandolins, Mandolas, Guitars und "Harp"-Guitars made by Gibson.
The following years, Gibson always set new standards in instrument manufacturing. 1952 was the year when the first Les Paul was introduced, an instrument that changed the face of rockmusic forever.
The must important Gibson models from the 30´s and 50´s that are still made today are
Gibson L5, Gibson Super 400, Gibson Les Paul, Gibson Byrdland and Gibson ES-175.
Accoustic guitars were also also produced by Gibson, the well known modells are Gibson J-45, Gibson J-200 or Gibson Hummingbird.
In the 1940s Gibson started making the first guitars with built-in pickups and thus stared the electricification of Gibson guitars.
In the mid 50´s the first solid body guitars left the gibson manufacturing plants, the Gibson Les Paul, Gibson Explorer, Gibson Flying V und Gibson Firebird. These guitars are very popular today and were copied by companys arround the world, like many other Gibson products. Top acts such as Lenny Kravitz or Popa Chubby are often seen with a Gibson flying V.
Gibson also produces bass guitars. They are used by artists like Jack Bruce from Cream, Kris Novoselic from Nirvana and Mike Dirnt from Green Day. Gibson is known a little less for their amplifiers.
Gibson did never stop the production of mandolins and banjos. The pre WW II banjos (like the Gibson Granada RB) are said to be the best in the world and are first choice of many professional players.
Today Gibson´s electric guitars represent the past and the future of this instrument. Models like the Gibson ES-175, Gibson ES-335, Gibson Flying V, Gibson Explorer or Gibson Les Pauls are embedded in our everyday music. Allthough Gibson´s Les Paul is a true classic, the company never stops looking for new innovations and ideas to stay up to date.