Azumi Z-Cut Series · Flutes(9 items found.)
- Transverse Flute Azumi AZ-Z2RBEkr 12 197
- Transverse Flute Azumi AZ-Z2REOkr 10 753
- Transverse Flute Azumi AZ-Z1E0kr 8 402
- Transverse Flute Azumi AZ-Z1RBEkr 9 815
- Transverse Flute Azumi AZ-Z1REOkr 8 402
- Transverse Flute Azumi AZ-Z2EOkr 11 006
- Transverse Flute Azumi AZ-Z3Ekr 15 992
- Transverse Flute Azumi AZ-Z3RBEkr 17 108
- Transverse Flute Azumi AZ-Z3REkr 15 992
Azumi Z-Cut SeriesEffortless response, powerful sound, easy focusing: these are the characteristics of the Azumi Z-Cut series.
The most convincing argument for this series is the headpiece, handmade by the noble-smithery ALTUS. The headpiece in particular is the most important factor regarding response and sound. Special attention is paid to the manufacturing of the embouchure plate. Azumi flutes with the "Z-Cut", have a embouchure plate hand-crafted by the craftsmen of the ALTUS flute workshop. The flanks of the embouchure holes are laterally cut and the funnel of the embouchure hole is slightly undercut on the bottom side. This provides the flute with a colourful and expressive sound.
The Z-Cut is recognizable by the square shape of the mouth hole and contributes to the smooth response of the flute. Headjoint, body and keywork are made of silver-plated nickel silver, while the embouchure hole- plate and -funnel are made of 925' sterling silver. This supports the powerful sound character of the Azumi Z-Cut flutes. The pointed valve keywork increases the stability of the keywork and is made of silver plated nickel silver as well.