Electro Harmonix Tone Corset
- Feature1: Analog Compressor
- Effect Type: Compressor
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Volume, Sustain, Blend, Attack
- Switches: Pad on/off
- Bypass Mode: True bypass
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Power Consumption: n. a.
- Battery powered: Battery Powered
- Battery Type: 9 V Block
- Housing size: Standard
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 7,0 x 5,4 x 11,5
- Country of Origin: USA
Electro Harmonix Tone Corset · Guitar Effect
With the Tone Corsett, Electro Harmonix has an analog compressor in classic OTA (Operational Transconductance Amplifier) design. The Compressor circuit based on operational amplifiers is also used in the legendary MXR and Ross compressors. The Tone Corset pedal convinces with extended control possibilities, round and musical basic sound and low noise. The input signal can be attenuated with the pad switch so that even high-output pickups or active circuits can be processed without distortion.
This item was given an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 1 rating exist without a text or the review is written in another language.
incl. VAT, plus delivery costs
Delivery time on request
› Print view
- Schmidt Array SA-750-LID ES-8 BK, Effect Pedalboardkr 6 778
- Karl's Studio-Wire 6 m WK/K, Instrument Cablekr 469
- Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit, Patch Cablekr 573
- RockBoard S-Connector NK, Effect Accessorieskr 15
- Gearhead Pedalboards Touchdown Hook Tape, Effect Accessorieskr 67
- Karl's Live-Wire 3 m WK/K Silent Plug, Instrument Cablekr 253
Customers were also interested in:
Find similar products:
· Electro Harmonix Dynamic Effects
· Show all articles of the brand Electro Harmonix.