Eastman Thinline T59/V Antique Red
- Colour / Finish: Antique Red
- Technology: Hollow Body
- Body Shape: ES Shape
- Strings: 6 string
- Neck construction: Set in neck
- Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24,75" (629 mm)
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Top: Laminated Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Fretboard radius: 12"
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearl Split Block
- Pickup Configuration: H-H (2x Humbucker)
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Antiquity
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Antiquity
- Pickup Selector Switch: 3 way toggle
- Controls: 2x volume, 2x tone
- Bridge / Tremolo: Gotoh Relic Series GE-104B-NI & Gotoh Relic Series GE101A-NI
- Hardware: Aged Nickel
- Strings thickness ex factory: .010 - .050
- Including: Hardcase
- Country of Origin: China
Eastman Thinline T59/V Antique Red · Electric Guitar
The Eastman Thinline T59/V Antique Red is a real eye catcher. The body made of laminated maple is veneered with flamed maple, which in combination with the Antique Red lacquer creates a breathtaking contrast. Light aging of the hardware and the paint gives the guitar a noble antique look. The T59 also has inner values: a pair of Seymour Duncan Antiquity humbuckers provides the classic sound, the Relic hardware comes from Gotoh.
This item was given an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 2 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
Customers were also interested in:
Find similar products:
· Show all articles of the brand Eastman.