Amptweaker Bass TightMetal Jr.
- Effect Type: Distortion
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- Controls: Volume, Tone, Gain, Noise Gate
- Modes: 6
- Switches: EQ, Tight
- True Bypass: yes
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 6,85 x 5,1 x 11,8
- Weight: 260 g
- Power supply: 9 - 18 Volt DC Center negative
- Power Consumption: 13 mA at 9 Volts, 17 mA at 18 Volts
- Country of Origin: USA
- Integrated noise gate
- 18 Volt operation possible for extended headroom
Amptweaker Bass TightMetal Jr. · Bass Guitar Effect
Pedalboards are always too small as soon as the last pedal is attached. Amptweaker's Jr series has space-saving pedals in its standard format. The Bass TightMetal Jr Pedal is very versatile thanks to its 3-fold switchable Tone control and provides a wide range of Metal Distortion sounds. A special feature is the Dry Low Poti on the side of the pedal, which allows the unprocessed, low frequencies to be faded.
No review for this product available.
incl. VAT, free delivery
Delivery time on request
› Print view
- Monacor PSS-1000USB, Guitar/Bass Power Supplieskr 78
- Karl's Studio-Wire 6 m WK/K, Instrument Cablekr 469
- Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit, Patch Cablekr 573
- Gearhead Pedalboards Touchdown Hook Tape, Effect Accessorieskr 67
- Karl's Live-Wire 3 m WK/K Silent Plug, Instrument Cablekr 253
Find similar products:
· Show all articles of the brand Amptweaker.