Alesis(24 items found.)
- Percussion Pad Alesis CompactKit 7kr 1 005
- Percussion Pad Alesis SamplePad 4kr 1 295
- Percussion Pad Alesis Compact4Kitkr 499
- Percussion Pad Alesis Sample Pad Prokr 2 523
- Electronic Drum Kit Alesis Turbo Mesh Kitkr 2 166
- Percussion Pad Alesis Perc Padkr 633
- Electronic Drum Kit Alesis Surge Mesh Kitkr 4 212
- Master Keyboard Alesis VI 49kr 1 407
- Drum Machine Alesis SR-16kr 1 079
- Electronic Drum Kit Alesis Crimson II Kit Special Editionkr 8 930
- Percussion Pad Alesis Strike MultiРadkr 4 688
- Drum Machine Alesis SR-18kr 1 913
- Master Keyboard Alesis Q49kr 544
- Master Keyboard Alesis V Minikr 425
- Master Keyboard Alesis VI 25kr 1 117
- Electronic Drum Kit Alesis Nitro Mesh Kitkr 2 791
- Pad Alesis Crimson 10" Mesh Padkr 975
- Pad Alesis Strike Expansion Kitkr 4 458
- Drum Accessories Alesis Crimson Electronic Drum Rack Mounting Clampkr 67
- Drum Monitor Alesis Strike Amp 12kr 2 553
- Master Keyboard Alesis VI 61kr 1 801
- Electronic Drum Kit Alesis Command Mesh Kitkr 5 477
- Mixer Alesis MultiMix 10 wirelesskr 2 374
- Electronic Drum Kit Alesis Strike Pro Special Edition Electronic Drum Kitkr 20 910
AlesisAlesis is an innovative and internationally known company, that has always been anxious to keep its product line up to date, never losing contact with the scene and thus always developing new and innovative gear.
Alesis was founded in 1984 in Hollywood, California by the former MXR employee, Keith Barr, with the goal to develop premium audio products.
The first sensational products by Alesis were the Alesis XT Digital Reverb and the Alesis MidiVerb introduced in 1988. The Alesis QuadraVerb was launched in 1990 and won the Music & Sound Award as "Product of the Year". This success and the following product range resulted in Alesis becoming a studio standard and reference regarding sound and handling.
In the early 90´s Alesis invented the digital multi track recorder and named it "ADAT", that helped ease the work in many recording studios. and temporarily became a studio standard along with Tascam for digital mulitrack recordings. The digital 8-track recorder was very flexible and marked a turning for the recording industry and revolutionised studio work.
The Alesis engineers went one Step further and introduced technologies such as ADAT Optical and ADAT Sync that are still technical standards today.
Further well known Alesis products are the analog synthesiser Alesis A6 Andromeda and the Alesis airFX, an effect used by many DJs, as well as the legendary Alesis QS-Series (QS-6/QS-7/QS-8) that are still very popular due to the moderate prices. After a reorganisation phase in 2001, Alesis is still running at full throttle developing new products and technologies, supporting the creativity of musicians.
Apart from that Alesis is one of a handful of manufactures developing an own ASIC - DSP. The awarded technologies can be found in many products of third party manufactures. All options for future technologies are kept open by Alesis own developments. Not long ago Alesis returned to the keyboard world with the Fusion 6HD/Fusion 8HD and would like to rebuild its synth-workstation reputation, let’s wait and see…