Home > Feedback Killer dbx AFS 224
dbx AFS 224, Feedback Killer
Item number: 2816054
This item is not part of our current product range.
Feedback Killer • Feedback filter per channel: up to 24 per channel • Number of channels: 2 • Displays: LED segment meter for input signal and LED’s for set filter • Inputs and Outputs: XLR and ¼" jack • Features: Variable filter times; dynamic and fixed filter; stereo or dual mono mode • Dimensions W/H/D: 19"/1U • Stereo / Dual Mono Advanced Feedback Suppression Processor • The dbx AFS224 Advanced Feedback Suppression processor provides two channels of feedback elimination processing via a simple control interface. The AFS224 provides all the processing and control necessary for both fixed installation and live use. The AFS224 offers up to 24 filters per channel with notch filter Qs (the sharpeness of the notch filter) up to 1/80 of an octave. Sharpe notch filters mean you remove only the frequencies which are causing the feedback, not the musical content. To achieve these specs dbx utilized their AFS technology that had previously only been available in more expensive products. In addition to the 24 programmable filters, the AFS224 also offers selectable modes, live filter lift, and types of filtration, which are all available via the user interface front panel.
- Stereo/Dual Mono Feedback Suppression Processor
- dbx's Advanced Feedback Suppression technology
- 24 Programmable Filters per Channel
- Stereo or Dual Independent Channel Processing
- Live and Fixed Filter Modes
- Selectable Filter Lift Times
- Application-specific filter types include: Speech and Music Low, Med and High
- Input channel metering
- 24 LED per Channel Filter Metering
- XLR and TRS Inputs and Outputs