dbx 223 XS
- Operation Mode: 2-way stereo or 3-way mono
- Filter Slope: 24 dB/octave filter
- Filter Range: Low/Mid Stereo: 45 - 960 Hz or 450 Hz - 9.6 kHz (x 10 range); Low/Mid Mono: 45 to 960 Hz or 450 Hz to 9.6 kHz (x 10 ); Mid/High Mono: 45 to 960 Hz or 450 Hz - 9.6 kHz (x 10 )
- Further filters: Aditional switchable 40 Hz low-cut filter for both channels
- Features: Bridgeable subwoofer output
- Inputs and Outputs: Balanced XLR
- External Dimensions: 19"/1U
- Stereo 2-Way / Mono 3-Way Crossover
dbx 223 XS · Active Diplexer
- 2-way stereo or 3-weg mono electronic crossover with a extra Subwoofer-Out
- 24 dB/octave filter
- 24dB per octave Linkwitz-Riley filters
- 40Hz high pass (low cut) filter both channels
- Audio in-/outputs XLR
- Low frequency summed subwoofer output
- Filters: low/mid stereo: 450 Hz - 9.6 kHz; low/mid/mono 450 Hz up to 9.6 kHz; mid/high mono: 450 Hz - 9.6 kHz
- 19-inch / 1U
The active diplexer can be switched on the back panel, allowing you to operate your system in stereo 2-way or mono 3-way. Also selectable whether you want to mono sum the LF subwoofer output.
All the inputs and outputs are balanced 1/4" jacks. Each channel has an input gain control for proper level setting. There´s a recessed 40 gain control for proper level setting. There´s a recessed 40 Hz low cut (HPF) on each channel to remove unwanted low frequencies. Both the low and high outputs on each channel have a gain control ranging from - to +6 dB.
Active Diplexer · dbx 223 XS
This item was given an average rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 7 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.