Darkglass Alpha Omicron
- Effect Type: Distortion
- Technology: Analog
- Mono / Stereo: Mono In, Mono Out
- True Bypass: Buffered Bypass
- Dimensions (WxHxD / cm): 7,5 x 5,0 x 11,3
- Power supply: 9 VDC, Center negative
- Country of Origin: Made in Finland
- Including: Mains adaptor (optional) does not run on Batteries
- Also suitable for Guitar: yes
- Bass: + -12 dB @ 80 Hz
- Mid: + -12 dB @ 500 Hz
- Treble: + -12 dB @ 5 kHz
- Parallel Output: Hardwired copy of your input signal,
- Direct Output: A balanced version of the ¼" output, useful for running into PA's or studio mixing consoles.
Darkglass Alpha Omicron · Bass Guitar Effect
In co-operation with bassist and studio legend Jon Stockman (Karnivool; ) Darkglass Electronics has now designed a kind of preamp with double distortion. Firstly there is the already famous/notorious Darkglass Niveau: excellent workmanship, with a touring-suitable metal housing and super stylistic laser graphics, made in Finland and paired with a wonderful 3-band equalizer plus direct and parallel outputs. The distortion is, as the name suggests, divided into two areas and can be mixed as desired. Alpha is punchy, so defined and tight, Omega is rough and - as is known from Darkglass - brutal.
No review for this product available.
T-Rex Fuel Tank Classic€ 128,00Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS12€ 221,00Karl's Solderless-Wire Kit€ 79,00Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS7€ 137,00Truetone 1 Spot Power Supply 9V DC€ 26,00Korg Magnetune Tuner€ 3,90