Neumann KM 184 black
- Vocal / Instrument
- Type: Small Diaphragm Microphone
- Instrument Choice: Acoustic Instruments
- Instrument (Choice): Acoustic Guitar
- Instrument (2nd Choice): Overhead / Cymbals
- Transducer principle: Condenser
- Pickup pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max. SPL: 138 dB
- Open circuit sensitivity: 15 mV/Pa
- Including: Stand adapter, wind adapter.
Neumann KM 184 black · Microphone
The Neumann KM184 is the perfect microphone to record percussion, cymbals or brass instruments. The KM184 is capable of handling high sound pressure levels with ease,as high as 138dB before overloading. But it's also extremely quiet, making it an excellent choice for capturing the subtle nuances of acoustic guitars and orchestral instruments. And you get that classic Neumann sound!
- Small diaphragm studio/homerecording condenser microphone
- Omni-directional pickup pattern
- Open circuit sensitivity: 12 mV/Pa
- max. SPL: 140 dB
- Frequency range: 20 Hz bis 20 kHz
- includes windscreen and stand adapter
This item was given an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. No review about this product has been written yet. 10 ratings exist without a text or these reviews are written in another language.
Warm Audio WA12 Mic. Preamp10 306 KčWarm Audio WA-2A Dynamic Processor21 929 Kč