Fender CC-140SCE NAT
- Body Shape: Concert
- Construction / Acoustic: Partly Solid (Front)
- Cutaway: yes
- Top: Spruce
- Back / Sides: Ovangkol (Ovengkol, Mongoy)
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Walnut
- Bridge: Walnut
- Saddle/Cross piece inlay: Graph Tech NuBone
- Color/ Finish: Natural
- Finish: High Gloss
- Scale Length: 25,3" (643 mm)
- Nut Width: 43,0 mm
- Strings: 6 string
- Strings thickness ex factory: .012 - .052
- Pickup Details: Fishman Presys
- Pre-amp system: Fishman Presys
- Including: Hardcase
- Country of Origin: China
Fender CC-140SCE NAT · Acoustic Guitar
The CC-140SCE expands on its sibling's features with upgraded Fishman® Presys electronics, Ovangkol back and sides, and an added hardshell case. The concert-sized single cutaway body and solid spruce top provide an articulate voice, and the easy-playing neck is suitable for all playing styles. Topped off with a tortoise shell pickguard and Ovangkol headstock, the CC-140SCE is ready for whatever you throw at it, whether at home or on stage.
Fender Classic DesignThe Fender Classic Design Series instruments offer superb, traditional steel and nylon string sound, feel and performance in the well known style and looks for the beginner and the musicians on stage. If you strive for perfect acoustic guitar sound with a touch of Fender style and innovation, you've arrived with the Fender Classic Design Series at the right place.
No review for this product available.
incl. VAT, plus delivery costs
Delivery time on request
This item is currently not available. The delivery time has to be asked individually.
Add to wish list
› Print view
Customers were also interested in:
Find similar products:
· More products of the series Fender Classic Design
· Show all articles of the brand Fender.